Sligo Wear Spring 2012 Catalogue!

Very nice!

The Long sleeve Vibe is wicked!!!

Some GREAT looking shirts in there. Linden and Robinson were calling my name but there are so many great options to choose from.

Well done Sligo on the 2012 line!!

really like the Richmond, McCarthy and Bayview

I'm super excited about this. They have really expanded their line this year! Does anyone know if they are going back to the boot cut pant? I have the ones from a couple years ago and I love them!

Some good looking gear. I like the Gerrard, Tommy and the Bayview.

Great looking stuff Sliggo, as usual. I really look forward to hopefully doing some apparel shopping this year and you guys will top my list!

How big is the file, dude? It's taking forever!

Great stuff from Sligo. I've always wanted to get some of their polos, but haven't pulled the trigger yet.

Great stuff from Sligo. I've always wanted to get some of their polos, but haven't pulled the trigger yet.

I am the same way bro

I'm no prophet, but I see Sligo in my future.

Speaking of McCarthy, where has he been?

Speaking of McCarthy, where has he been?

He posted in his happy bday thread he had some changes in life that took away from his free time. This thread will find him though, we know that.

Awesome!!

Just purchased my first Sligo polo recently and after seeing the quality and craftsmanship of the shirt I can promise that many more will follow. I particularly love the Richmond, the Robinson, the Braedyn, and the long sleeve Vibe. Actually, I'd be here all night if I named everything I like.

love the 2012 looks.... and it seems like a lot more to choose from this year... when will the spring collection start hitting shelves?

I have yet to find a better fitting or more comfortable polo than Sligo, I just have a hard time affording them!

Thanks everyone!
SP12 should hit shelves, online and you local pro shops mid March.

awesome can't wait, just in time for my birthday.

Midnight Hudson from our Spring 2012 Collection

Midnight Hudson from our Spring 2012 Collection

New design for SP12, Midnight Hudson. Also available in Black, Seafoam & Wisteria.
Hudson-Midnight-Front-1.jpg

digging the midnight hudson...a lot! great color that will go with more than people think it will

very sharp! man i love sligo shirts

Back