ANNOUNCEMENT SOLD OUT! Mystery Bags Go Up on March 7th

Mine was supposed to arrive Tuesday but had an adventure in the USPS system/network before finally showing up today.

IMG_1242.jpeg

cobra xl cadet glove - gonna have to trade or give away due to size
sleeve of Wilson duo soft
GP TV Align standard - open to trade, maybe for MCC standard
White puma shorts - somehow the correct size but haven’t tried them on yet
Fender driver cover

sweet haul!

I like how every bag had at least 7 grips in them, so you could regrip your irons.

There is nothing wrong with a fresh grip change.

Well, the ole hot mess USPS surprised me today. Wasn’t showing any movement and then their system went down for awhile, so wasn’t expecting anything today. Nice surprise waiting on me after we got back from my niece’s golf tournament.

LOTS of good stuff in this bag! Thank you THP!

- TSR pouch with tees, ball marker, and bottle opener key chain.
- 7 Golf Pride MCC Teams grips
- Super Stroke Limited Edition putter grip
- Sleeve of Bridgestone e12 Contact golf balls
- Sleeve of Titleist Pro V1x golf balls
- Mizuno desk caddy
- THP Limited Series hat

View attachment 9248962
This is a really fun assortment

Pardon the delay. Family duties halted me for a minute. 🙂

Without further ado!!

1000008533.jpg

7 Super Stroke S Tech grips 👌
• They feel great and I'll absolutely install them on my irons after this season since it'll be 2 seasons with my current grips and they will need changing!​
1000008525.jpg
Sleeve of Wilson Staff Model balls 🤔
Don't know anything about Wilson golf balls but I'm interested in researching about them.​
1000008521.jpg
1 Cobra Pur Tour glove 👌 & 1 Cobra Pur Tech glove
• The Tour glove fits perfect, looks great and feels great! Definitely keeping that.​
The Tech glove feels and looks great as well. Unfortunately it's a size Small.​
1000008524.jpg
Byrd Golf Belt 🤯
• Never heard of this brand and it's a utility golf belt! Haha. Holds tees, a ball marker, a glove and a divot tool! Haha. That's wild and is very practical.​
1000008522.jpg1000008523.jpg
Granddaddy Golf Hat 💥
• Very happy to see this in there! Love the Flexfit material golf hats and adjustable. Just my kind of hat! Adding to my golf hat rotation for this season. (FYI: The wet mark on the bill is from my pup sniffing the hat 😀)​
1000008520.jpg
Edel Golf Pouch with nik-naks and stickers inside 🔥
• The zipper pouch was stuffed with Edel stickers, a bag tag, a single prong pitch tool and a weight wrench.​
1000008527.jpg1000008528.jpg

I like how every bag had at least 7 grips in them, so you could regrip your irons.

Absolutely not!

Without further ado!!

View attachment 9248975

• They feel great and I'll absolutely install them on my irons after this season since it'll be 2 seasons with my current grips and they will need changing!​
Don't know anything about Wilson golf balls but I'm interested in researching about them.​
• The Tour glove fits perfect, looks great and feels great! Definitely keeping that.​
Byrd Golf Belt 🤯
• Never heard of this brand and it's a utility golf belt! Haha. Holds tees, a ball marker, a glove and a divot tool! Haha. That's wild and is very practical.​
Granddaddy Golf Hat 💥
• Very happy to see this in there! Love the Flexfit material golf hats and adjustable. Just my kind of hat! Adding to my golf hat rotation for this season. (FYI: The wet mark on the bill is from my pup sniffing the hat 😀)​
• The zipper pouch was stuffed with Edel stickers, a bag tag, a single prong pitch tool and a weight wrench.​
That Edel pouch and contents and the G hat! 🔥🔥🔥

Oh, I forgot this…

IMG_1243.jpeg

Grateful for this big surprise today!

I don’t know what the head is but I’m excited to find out!

It's almost like someone knew what they were doing...

That is incredible, I now have to ask if all the bags were the same size when these very heavy handed fills were made, seems like some of this wouldn't fit????

Awesome bag.
They were all the same size bags.

Jealous of the packages for sure!

Also those Travis Mathew THP hats are 🔥

The hats you guys have got are amazing!

Without further ado!!

View attachment 9248975

Byrd Golf Belt 🤯
Granddaddy Golf Hat 💥
M size gloves better for you? I might have a trade for you.

Oh, I forgot this…

View attachment 9248976

Grateful for this big surprise today!

I don’t know what the head is but I’m excited to find out!
Ugh, I still had hope. Thanks for ruining my day. :LOL:

Seriously, congrats on the last grand prize. I'm sure my bag is still going to be awesome.

Without further ado!!

View attachment 9248975

Byrd Golf Belt 🤯
Granddaddy Golf Hat 💥
If that G hat doesn’t fit I know a guy 😂 great bag!

Well, the ole hot mess USPS surprised me today. Wasn’t showing any movement and then their system went down for awhile, so wasn’t expecting anything today. Nice surprise waiting on me after we got back from my niece’s golf tournament.

LOTS of good stuff in this bag! Thank you THP!

- TSR pouch with tees, ball marker, and bottle opener key chain.
- 7 Golf Pride MCC Teams grips
- Super Stroke Limited Edition putter grip
- Sleeve of Bridgestone e12 Contact golf balls
- Sleeve of Titleist Pro V1x golf balls
- Mizuno desk caddy
- THP Limited Series hat

View attachment 9248962
Love the Mizuno desk caddy and putter grip 🔥

It's been fun catching up on all the awesome mystery bags. Some very cool stuff has been revealed.

Thread wide GP regripping party is happening when? :p

Back