Something Awesome is Coming From Majesty

Am I wrong in thinking majesty is geared towards the lower swing speed player? (Genuine question)

Am I wrong in thinking majesty is geared towards the lower swing speed player? (Genuine question)

Like most brands they have a little something for everybody, but based on what we have learned today, I think that golfers of all speeds will be just fine in the future.

Like most brands they have a little something for everybody, but based on what we have learned today, I think that golfers of all speeds will be just fine in the future.
Oh ok ok.... pleasantly surprised but now im definitely subscribed to this thread ;)

Oh ok ok.... pleasantly surprised but now im definitely subscribed to this thread ;)

And to add to that, @Canadan tested the Royale SP from the last Majesty line and murdered the ball.

And to add to that, @Canadan tested the Royale SP from the last Majesty line and murdered the ball.
All it needed was some hot melt.

That thing would fascinate me. I'd leave every round wondering whether I should take it home and hang it up on the wall hahaha #GolfArt

Grillz-5.jpg
WHAT!!!???
OKAY!!!

Would you say it's.... majestic?

Me too. Last night. And we are going to try and make it a reality ???
Heeeeeeck yeah, I like it when you have big dreams.

Ready........ got time while brats are cooking. What ya got?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My favorite color is purple (so much so my wife says no more purple golf shirts), the color of royalty, so it has to be a fit for me

Well this is interesting. I do like different stuff.

I keep saying that it would be bad@ss to pull up to the tee box with some gold bling sticking out of the bag. I'd probably have to put my rain cover over the clubs before every round and before teeing off slowly unzip it while some awesome British Royal type of theme music plays.

That sounds dirty but I stand by it.

I keep saying that it would be bad@ss to pull up to the tee box with some gold bling sticking out of the bag. I'd probably have to put my rain cover over the clubs before every round and before teeing off slowly unzip it while some awesome British Royal type of theme music plays.

That sounds dirty but I stand by it.

Color me intrigued and excited!

In case some people missed this yesterday.

Back