Something Cool Coming To The THP Store Soon

I love the one I got last time, but, I regretted not getting a gray one, too. I won't miss out this time.

I'm definitely interested.

I wish these came small enough to fit me.:disapointed:

I have a few Puma 1/4 zips. Love them. The white one shows what I had for lunch too well though. I am in on a Red One...

Cool....hopefully there are a few in "fluffy sizes"

I missed the last ones so I'm going to get on board with these. I could easily rock white, blue or grey!

I've always been more of a fan of full zip outer layers, but after collecting the THP 1/4 zip ones (and winning another one in a course review contest) I've been wearing the crap out of them and can't wait to add more.

Any smalls this time? Provided there are smalls, I'm good for one!

Hell yes, I will be getting couple of these!!!

Sign me up for a medium!

Hope to be able to purchase one of these. Seems like a lot of ineterest so please start the sale post work hours to give those of use that can't get to THP during the day a chance to get one.

nice! love my two that I have and I do need some new 1/4 zips....

Love my black one from last year and the wife still compliments on how nice it looks.

Awesome! 1/4 zips are a staple of what I wear. I would be honored to rep THP at home and work!

I hate that I might have to get all 4...

I like red! :thumb:

I'm definitely interested. Will these be preordered?

Looks like my PayPal will be working again. :banana:

wearing mine today, so comfortable. it has some snags already so I hope the new version is a little more durable but this thing is awesome.

All 4 colors!? Yes please ... and no limit we can buy right?? LOL

Like all of those examples but the last one with the blue and white is calling my name

I'm liking the grey but I must say I would be all over the white if it was with THP green lettering.

Yes!! Missed out on the last batch!

I will take one in every color please! Cant wait!

Back