Srixon Experience Coming in 2021

You're crazy if even the slightest info of a Srixon Experience doesn't get you pumped up for 2021!!
Their direction in equipment lately has been incredible!!

THP just keeps bringing the heat!

Srixon’s line up is very good!

Listening to it now.

2021 - the year to go even better with THP! Can't wait to see this opportunity and have a crack at it.

Once again, THP is bringing the fire!

Yessssssss! Srixon always puts on a great show. Excited for this one for sure!

would LOVE THIS.............Srixon/Cleveland lovefest.......pretty pretty please

Oh yeah, I want to be a part of this one, and maybe even get to play with the owner of these beauties ........

EnR3WEvVgAAHS9T

Exciting news!!

If you want to be a part of this, we strongly recommend listening to the latest show. It will be part of the entry.

THP coming out STRONG in 2021! Another teaser for a great event. Looking forward to seeing more details

If you want to be a part of this, we strongly recommend listening to the latest show. It will be part of the entry.
Dang it...i didnt take notes

listening again... haha. just to make sure I didn't miss something.. I am going out on a limb and saying it is going to be food related.. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Dang it...i didnt take notes
Me either, I really wasn't expecting there to be a test. :dohanim:

I'll gladly listen to it again for a shot at a THP / Srixon Experience though.

Me either, I really wasn't expecting there to be a test. :dohanim:

I'll gladly listen to it again for a shot at a THP / Srixon Experience though.

One more note for those following along. We are looking for people that like to talk gear. Keep that in mind, as reviewing will be a criteria.

ME!
I WANT IN NOW!
Thanks THP & :srixon:

One more note for those following along. We are looking for people that like to talk gear. Keep that in mind, as reviewing will be a criteria.

Umm... talk gear... You must be new here.. :LOL::LOL::LOL:

Yabba daba doooo!

Last edited:
ahhhhhhhhhhh yeah!!! :cool::cool::cool::cool:

Back