Srixon Z-Star Irons

they arent. I saw a Z Star driver in PGA SS about 3 weeks ago and it was WAYYYY over priced for a used driver.

New drivers are $149 and FW woods are $119. So just wondering if those price cuts affected the irons as well.

New drivers are $149 and FW woods are $119. So just wondering if those price cuts affected the irons as well.

Oh snap....I did not know this. Now I want a driver.

Oh snap....I did not know this. Now I want a driver.

I know, I was very close to having Cookie pick one up for me since there are no PGA Superstores around me. I may have roll the dice and wait a few weeks. Hopefully I hit it while down at THP for the viewing party. That could make my mind up for me.

Bday trip to PGA SS in order!!!!!! That's sick! The stock Stiff gaveme perfect launch numbers at the last outing.

I know, I was very close to having Cookie pick one up for me since there are no PGA Superstores around me. I may have roll the dice and wait a few weeks. Hopefully I hit it while down at THP for the viewing party. That could make my mind up for me.

Bday trip to PGA SS in order!!!!!! That's sick! The stock Stiff gaveme perfect launch numbers at the last outing.

hmmm, I am really pondering a driver now. Not Hawk pondering

Just a quick follow up for anyone interested. Just called my local PGA SS and was told that Srixon is discontinuing sales of the Srixon line domestically since they were competing in the same market with Cleveland.

Specific to these irons, they marked them down to $399 but my local store has sold out of them. Maybe someone else gets lucky and can find a set for this price at your local store??

Just a quick follow up for anyone interested. Just called my local PGA SS and was told that Srixon is discontinuing sales of the Srixon line domestically since they were competing in the same market with Cleveland.

Specific to these irons, they marked them down to $399 but my local store has sold out of them. Maybe someone else gets lucky and can find a set for this price at your local store??

Ummmm holy crap! if they are marked down... I'm going to buy a set even if I dont know that I should. WOW

Ummmm holy crap! if they are marked down... I'm going to buy a set even if I dont know that I should. WOW

see you are taking my advice given to you in your birthday thread! Make it rain dude

Dude count me in too. But try to get them out the door at $3 Benjis

see you are taking my advice given to you in your birthday thread! Make it rain dude

Lol I am. then i'll start shooting as low as Josh. well some holes at least. Wait, can I carry 22 clubs?

Call me in about 3 hours or Ill call you.

do it!

'

ok, so someone needs to be finding a store with irons!

Kev...are you on a search for these?

do it!

'

ok, so someone needs to be finding a store with irons!

Kev...are you on a search for these?

Yes please, let me know too OEM. I'll see what they have left.

A true playa! $399? I think not sir! 3 crisp hundies and I will walk out with them plus throw in new grips!

lol yup been staring at them haha. couldnt pass up the deal. they wouldntgo lower. still!! they did a fitting though too.

Nice find, heck of a deal there. They do look fantastic!!!

Nice find, heck of a deal there. They do look fantastic!!!

Beyond exccited right now lol. And under the influence of Nyquil so it does not appear to be in the plans to hit these tonight haha.

You lucky son of a woman!!! I am major jealous right now.

Tappin' from my iPad!

Back