Staff Retreat - Thanking The People That Make This Place Better

Have fun everyone!!!

Have fun this weekend. It's well-deserved.

Staff Retreat - Thanking The People That Make This Place Better

Assuming I make it there...

Thanks Texas. You're officially the worst.

I bet if you ate more bacon it would never have been an issue

Have fun and thank you all for the effort you put in to make this place great.

Let me get this straight. You are getting together to have an awesome time and to recap the awesome times you put together this year and to finalize how to put together more awesome times for next year.
Sound like fun to me.

Assuming I make it there...

Thanks Texas. You're officially the worst.

I keep telling you out of state'ers that if you would just started talking nice about Texas and the people we will return the favor! But till then........... :D

You boys enjoy! I'll do my best in keeping Morgan on her toes this weekend here! Let's see, which thread to start first, Forged vs Cast Part IV or Where are They Now? :alien:

I keep telling you out of state'ers that if you would just started talking nice about Texas and the people we will return the favor! But till then........... :D

You boys enjoy! I'll do my best in keeping Morgan on her toes this weekend here! Let's see, which thread to start first, Forged vs Cast Part IV or Where are They Now? :alien:

Just bump the wedge groove/spin debate...

This guy. Sweating helping me load up the car making sure the swag is all ready for guys.

ff0687508a64289c37f6b493369b197d.jpg

Have fun! A well deserved break and RR. Thanks for a great website and community!

This guy. Sweating helping me load up the car making sure the swag is all ready for guys.

Give him a break he hasn't seen the sun since May in Ohio

Great idea and well deserved. Have fun this weekend guys, can't wait to see what all the cool stuff being planned for 2016!

I bet if you ate more bacon it would never have been an issue
That bacon isn't quite ripe yet, give him a little more time. :angel:

must have been packing a staff bag

Staff retreat brings back memories of trust falls and goofy white-board exercises... I don't see any of that happening for you guys, but please film trust falls if that goes down!!

It's exciting to peek into the level of vision and strategy that goes into making this place work. You guys (and gal) are doing a great job of keeping us at the forefront of golf knowledge and innovating the way in which we interact with the game we all love.

You better make sure that all swag is accounted for

Approved! This is a win win situation for THP members! Have a blast guys... you ALL deserve it!

That's awesome! Everyone definitely deserves some fun time. Enjoy guys and gals, ill be following when I can.

Have fun guys! This is going to be a great follow for the weekend!

2015 was the year of THP for me. I started out slow during the first half of the year and did what I have done from the beginning, just follow along and read. Once, I was selected to play in #TheGauntlet I decided that I was going to make a effort to be more active than I have been in the past. I owed it to the community that I was representing in the event. The people I have met have changed the way I look at golf and in some ways my life. I want to thank everyone that makes this community what it is!

2016 is going to be a great year and I for one am really excited to see what happens! Great job guys and keep up the good work!

Congrats you gents deserve it!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hello Florida, I've missed you.

You guys have a blast.

Enjoy the weekend folks! Can only imagine it'll be helluva fun time!

Cant wait to see what this Brain trust churns out for 2016.

Can't wait to follow this!

Back