Staff Retreat - Thanking The People That Make This Place Better

Sounds like a great time! Enjoy it all and thanks for all the hard work

Saw a few B.Asha's in that stash... Still one of the coolest looking shafts to date.

Just saw cookies Periscope. Love the triple Tee Shot.

Glad you all get to do this. Well deserved. Hope you're all having fun!

No updates...what is going on, everyone OK? JK...enjoy the planning, bonding, stress relief golf. You've earned it...sooooo updates?

No updates...what is going on, everyone OK? JK...enjoy the planning, bonding, stress relief golf. You've earned it...sooooo updates?

Hanging with the boys, drinks, pizza and awesome shafts. Plus a few special goodies

4c1fa9e13f4fc64dfe00b41975b2e743.jpg

Just wanted to kick the weekend off right with some swag for the guys. Just a special group of people that make this place tick and we are so honored to call them part of the THP family. Tomorrow is 36 holes and then a great group dinner along with some planning. Tons to come out of that, thats for sure.

Hard to not just keeping saying how awesome this is! As expected, have a blast! Cant wait to follow along

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

441 here at the THP Staff Tradition
636c6487cab72c48a3b335ec43a52f6d.jpg

How did the blind shaft pull go???

The after party.

191ad5887c3dd60bfef967537203dba2.jpg
340264bbef8d02806a2a397515416fb4.jpg

I am the only sober one. Maybe.

I'm glad Fuppy made it. Have a feeling if he didn't air travel would take a step back.

Just some?

As opposed to all the quality guys in the world? Are you trying to read something into my post trying to compliment the guys that make up THP staff? I can take it back if you'd like.

Good looking group of gents right there. You all have a great time tomorrow as well!

As opposed to all the quality guys in the world? Are you trying to read something into my post trying to compliment the guys that make up THP staff? I can take it back if you'd like.
Dude. You're jumping to conclusions.

Back