Review StaminaPro Recovery Patches

And my left shoulder as well as tricep area is loaded up. :oops:

Forgot to update how it went Monday.

Def made a difference, though much of my pain I think is beyond the help of patches.

Will def be loaded up with these next week when we film #RangeDays, may be the unofficial official sponsor of Jman for that shindig. :LOL:

Got some fun stuff coming up with the team at Stamina Pro for THPers.

Busted these back out on...well, my back...on Friday and I forgot how much they work for me.

Sadly, I’m out now. Need to reorder soon.

Funny this got bumped.
I put one on for the first time this year on my shoulder and I can’t be believe how well it works. No pain over two rounds in 48 hours.

Last edited:
Funny this got bumped.
I put one on for the first time this year on my shoulder and I can’t be believe how while it works. No pain over two rounds in 48 hours.
It’s witchcraft, but I’m ok with it.

I went through my original pack and ordered 3 more. Helps my hips, back, and shoulders so much. It helped last year with tennis elbow too.

I could’ve used one of these yesterday! Back tightened up on the back even though I was riding. Back to morning workouts tomorrow 😖

I wish they sold the small patches separately.

But the long strips work just fine if you cut them to size. They just tend to unravel a little.

I wish they sold the small patches separately.

But the long strips work just fine if you cut them to size. They just tend to unravel a little.

I just literally said this exact same thing to a friend of mine via text. I cut up a larger one for my wrist area, because I stopped using it as pain was pretty much gone. It came back a bit last week, but I didnt have any small ones left.

I am ordering some more for some giveaways coming up, so keep your eye out for them.

I could’ve used one of these yesterday! Back tightened up on the back even though I was riding. Back to morning workouts tomorrow 😖

I tweaked my back on the range Friday night. I put two long strips on either side of my spine on my lower back, and then the big rectangular one on my left hip, and I felt pretty darn good during my round yesterday and today too.

Love THESE, I just put them on for Saturday's round after Friday yard work. Had one of the smaller ones on my elbow yesterday and today and they are AWESOME! I reordered last week. Sad to see some of they're packages changed,

I thought they where changing their ordering system so that you order the size that you wanted/needed.

I thought they where changing their ordering system so that you order the size that you wanted/needed.
Reaaaaaalllly. Where’d you hear that? I’d be interested in that ordering method for sure.

Has anyone tried the Luminas Power Sleep patches that were included a few months ago with the Stamina Pro patches? I’ve been having some trouble sleeping and gave them a go. They work for me.

Like the Stamina Pro, I don’t how or why. Wizardry, witchcraft, dark arts or whatever, they just work.

Has anyone tried the Luminas Power Sleep patches that were included a few months ago with the Stamina Pro patches? I’ve been having some trouble sleeping and gave them a go. They work for me.

Like the Stamina Pro, I don’t how or why. Wizardry, witchcraft, dark arts or whatever, they just work.

No, but I am super interested. If they are working for you, I am going to give one a shot.

Thankful this thread just received a bump...forgot I had some patches & will be shortly applying one on my upper back.

Need to loosen up as I have a round of golf this evening.

No, but I am super interested. If they are working for you, I am going to give one a shot.

yes, all gone now....place one behind the earlobe and shortly....zzzzzzzzz Definitely give them a try

Just grabbed a pack of these to try out as I'm still recovering from some back upper issues earlier this year. Been stretching, using heat, etc. but it's been a slow road. If this can help me get through rounds without tightening up I'm all for it.

I put one behind each ear. Same spot you’d place a Dramamine patch.

Got my variety pack in and played my first round this weekend with a stamina pro patch on my upper back. What kind of black magic is this? Lol. Other that a tiny bit of tightness towards the end my shoulder and arm felt great pretty much the entire round. Certainly doesn't replace taking good care of your body, stretching, etc. but I'm a believer. Will keep gaming these as needed while my back progresses. These also seem like they'd be great for sore spots on heavy golf weekend/trips.

Now if they could just figure out a patch for hangovers...

Right hand and index finger were killing me after too much range time -- felt bruised and battered - covered back of hand and index finger with the strips and a large patch - pain away within a day.

Have used it on lower back and below neck on big toe - helped.

If you don't have your health or are not playing golf but in bed recovering, you lose a lot. These may help you. Helped me.

Back