Review StaminaPro Recovery Patches

How about a nudge to this one with the review linked in the OP for those who missed it.

I’ve been using them pretty regularly with my left arm issues and I think the key is still to remember for aches and pains, they are doing SOMETHING positive, for big injuries though, a patch isn’t going to make that go away.

Im still a fan.

lower back still likes. My forearm is kind of just a lost cause for them. What I really like is that they don't give me that greasy feeling you sometimes get from the icyhot type patches.

I must have bumped the older of the two threads, darn.

Need to read back a bit. Sounds like these are really effective for the more basic pains and aches.

lower back still likes. My forearm is kind of just a lost cause for them. What I really like is that they don't give me that greasy feeling you sometimes get from the icyhot type patches.
Your forearm is jacked up though. Hahaha

I must have bumped the older of the two threads, darn.

Need to read back a bit. Sounds like these are really effective for the more basic pains and aches.
There’s merit. I know some don’t believe the hype, but when pro athletes in all sports are using them...without pay....there is something to them.

Yeah, it's hard to ignore that.
It’s like I said in the review, I can’t sit here and tell you how it’s working. But, it’s working.

I literally just put one on my forearm.

I literally just put one on my forearm.
I just put 3 on my left arm. I look like the walking wounded.

like Finau after a hole in one?
Pretty much. Used two of the long ones all the way up my forearm/tricep and then a large square patch on my shoulder blade.

Should’ve shaved my arm before though, they practically take skin with them when you remove haha

I'm gonna have to give these a try I think. My shoulder is really acting up.

Yesterday I spray painted 3000 sqft. of ceilings and sprayed and back rolled all the walls.10 hours and my back stiffened up as I cleaned up the sprayer.
When I got home I put two patches on my lower back and this morning my low back feels pretty good. Wished I would have thought of these before
I had started painting.
I look forward to seeing if these will lessen the slight pain twitches I get while golfing in the later holes. Which sometimes shortens my finish and shortens
my length off of the clubs. Especially when I play more than 18 holes.

Yesterday I spray painted 3000 sqft. of ceilings and sprayed and back rolled all the walls.10 hours and my back stiffened up as I cleaned up the sprayer.
When I got home I put two patches on my lower back and this morning my low back feels pretty good. Wished I would have thought of these before
I had started painting.
I look forward to seeing if these will lessen the slight pain twitches I get while golfing in the later holes. Which sometimes shortens my finish and shortens
my length off of the clubs. Especially when I play more than 18 holes.
Nice bump. Super hard ponder on these right now for me.

Finau wearing on his neck today

Have one on my low back after an aggressive day on the TrackMan. Had a rotator cuff issue recently, which made it hard to sleep with the the throbbing. Put one of these on and I was back swinging within 24 hours. I definitely feel like they have helped my recovery time.

For those that tried these, did they really work? Seems the reviews are good. Right now debating on different back helping agents for my wife. These would be a lot cheaper than some other options.

For those that tried these, did they really work? Seems the reviews are good. Right now debating on different back helping agents for my wife. These would be a lot cheaper than some other options.
I wouldn’t write it in a homepage article if they didn’t work(y)

I stand by what I said in there, and have said a hundred times since. I can’t tell you precisely how or why they work, but, they work.

They work for me....and the wife although she does not like it when i have to remove them. they stick for sure. I use them on my SI joint and for my mid back, and i swing freely

I’ve been very pleased with the results from using them. They have really helped me with arthritis type pain and muscle soreness.

REGULATORS! Patch up.

:p:p:p:p

The wife is a big believer in Salonpas She has used them for years now. I don't get many aches and pains so all good.

Back