Stitch Golf Mystery Box Sale

Maybe I should have gotten this in small... The size chart put me in the Medium though.

So I went ahead and bought one box in Large and one box in ML. It's a deal that was too good to pass up.

I did the same. Not owning any of their clothing I was unsure which size to go with. Ordered a L and XL box, at $66 the deal is too good to pass up. Excited to see if I get any outerwear/layering items or just 3 polos.

wow, that does seem like a good deal, I wonder how ugly the polos are going to be?

I did the same. Not owning any of their clothing I was unsure which size to go with. Ordered a L and XL box, at $66 the deal is too good to pass up. Excited to see if I get any outerwear/layering items or just 3 polos.
That is one of the reasons I went with two boxes, as none of the pullovers come in ML. I am very excited to see what comes in the box, and even more excited to receive my garment bag, which is basically a transformer disguised as luggage.

I grabbed one.. Their stuff at the PGA Merchandise Show looked great and I don't own any of their stuff. Can't wait to see what shows up!! Thanks for passing the deal along!!

Great deal, looking forward to seeing what people get in the box. I'm sure THPers will jump on this one.

Ordered. Great find! Thanks for the post

Nice! got one on the way

Yep, I just ordered! Shipping to Fl was $12. Thanks for the heads up!

I grabbed one as well. Hopefully I like the shirts. Perhaps this thread could also serve as a spot specific to trading items received with other members who also partook in the deal?

Great Deal Thanks sharing

Oh ya!! Picked one up.

I was excited, but an additional $20 in taxes and shipping charges halted my trigger pulling. Not that it's not a good deal, but the little gif in the description showed a lot of horizontal stripes - not willing to risk it.

On a side note: I tend to shy away from companies that use UPS for shipping - it is by far the most expensive carrier out there, and they don't offer any sort of flat rate option. 3 shirts would easily fit in a Fed Ex flat rate box for $11.00 or whatever it is. $7.00 for USPS.

What is with the ML size? Does that mean some medium some large, or do they have a Largium size? hahaha
Its its own size. I went for it because it should fit, even though I think the Large will ultimately be the correct size for me.

I was excited, but an additional $20 in taxes and shipping charges halted my trigger pulling. Not that it's not a good deal, but the little gif in the description showed a lot of horizontal stripes - not willing to risk it.

On a side note: I tend to shy away from companies that use UPS for shipping - it is by far the most expensive carrier out there, and they don't offer any sort of flat rate option. 3 shirts would easily fit in a Fed Ex flat rate box for $11.00 or whatever it is. $7.00 for USPS.

Spend $200 and get free shipping ;)

65 bucks. Sizing debate is raging right now haha! If I go ML I assume only polos come. If I go L better chance of getting some warmer stuff which I'm a fan of.

Never tried stitch before. The potential is very appealing.

65 bucks. Sizing debate is raging right now haha! If I go ML I assume only polos come. If I go L better chance of getting some warmer stuff which I'm a fan of.

Never tried stitch before. The potential is very appealing.

Assuming it's last years SKU's, it's smart as anything to potentially grab a couple new customers.

yes, but then I consider for that price i could just get a couple cloudspun polos which are absolutely bonkers.

Oye. Stupid Monday.

You definitely could.
But 6 shirts is pretty solid for the dollars and the quality is pretty darn good now.

Back