It should have White Russians on there too. Or as a podcast refers to them now as freedom milk

Haha.

It should have White Russians on there too. Or as a podcast refers to them now as freedom milk

Podcast now… ummm. What is coming.

I probably don't want it, but I want like four other ones... This is an issue.

I love the super stiff collars and super light weight.

We recently featured a great fall jacket from Straight Down and realized a bee thread on their gear is probably warranted. With their current sale some of the new stuff is going to be headed to me, but I have been a huge fan for a few years now.

Some of the best I have tried and curious to see what others have tried. If you haven’t and like extremely high quality this stuff is fantastic.

@JB Which jacket did you get? The Patton Jacket has piqued my interest. Finding a jacket I can play golf in freely would be nice.

@JB Which jacket did you get? The Patton Jacket has piqued my interest. Finding a jacket I can play golf in freely would be nice.
I have the Yukon and 2 others and can’t remember the name.

Great naming, I'm hoping my local pro shop stocks it again this year

I can’t believe I’m only 2 years late to this thread. I visited their site and saw a bunch of stuff I really like. I can see already this fitness thing is going to get expensive.

I have 3 Straight Down polo shirts. Love them.

I can’t believe I’m only 2 years late to this thread. I visited their site and saw a bunch of stuff I really like. I can see already this fitness thing is going to get expensive.
right!?

They are fun, and random haha

Love their polos and Quarter Zips. Anyone tried their pants or shorts. Kind of pricey so want to hear something before I go with a pair

The folks at Straight Down say “Good morning”

03911E8A-C00F-4D93-8BDD-CB8FA1CF4D96.jpeg

With the coupon above....I have a hard ponder on these? Any one have any insight?

1649799291679.png

Victory Shoes

Back