Super Glue vs Lube

So I guess we can assume they were listening to Lionel Richie's "Stuck on You"

Even better, there was some terrible "country" song a couple years ago that went something like "stuck like glue, you and me baby are stuck like glue".

I saw the title to this thread and thought "surely it can't be about what I think it is", oh but it is.

I'm sure dude was thinking, "it seems like a good idea at the time"
a861426280d0ffb1ca176d3cec344c41-horse-inexplicably-stuck-in-fence.jpg

That's a funny story.

My favorite is the old lady who called them perverts. Crazy kids and gluing their mommy-daddy buttons together.

I have to admit when I saw the thread title and the OP I started laughing before reading the thread. But wow this has to be on that show Sex sent me to the ER. The wife loves watching that show and laughing at the stories.

LMAO this is hilarious. I mean seriously super glue?

That's a funny story.

My favorite is the old lady who called them perverts. Crazy kids and gluing their mommy-daddy buttons together.

I thought that was hilarious as well. Back in her day, if you glued yourselves together you did it in PRIVACY!

I thought that was hilarious as well. Back in her day, if you glued yourselves together you did it in PRIVACY!

Yep and if you get stuck...well...time to get the paint thinner out.

I'm still trying to figure out how this turned into a three hour surgical procedure! 1 hour for procedure, 2 hours of docs and nurses rolling on the floor hysterically laughing.

How did the couple get to the hospital?

Ambulance it sounds like
I feel like if that was the case, the hospital could have been more discreet. A lawyer could have a field day with it. But that's not what lawyers are about.

Right seth?

I feel like if that was the case, the hospital could have been more discreet. A lawyer could have a field day with it. But that's not what lawyers are about.

Right seth?

Most ER's aren't really set up to be discreet. They have a separate entrance for ambulances but in order to get to an open room you have to wheel your way through the hall. It's hard to hide two people stuck together by their naughties.

This is great banter. Especially as there is not much to do here at work today. Thanks all!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Maybe she just really wanted to cuddle when they were done.

Wow...my ex sister-in-law had some crazy stories about working the ER and things sort of like this happening. My favorite is when the couple came in and the guy, yes the guy, had one of those small Nerf footballs with the foam arrow back attached to it (remember those?)....he had the football part stuck up his poop shoot, and they lady tried to pull it out and well...the arrow part came off and it was stuck.

converted70f49d2a81a0f2c973f13e1de66dd77b8778eb0d.jpg

A friend of mine posted this on Facebook, and then Facebook decided to be helpful and make it even funnier.

c4f2349e5bae79668e12ae4f270a7cd7.jpg

ahahahaha. oh man I'm sure their friends will never let them live that down.

I busted a tube of super glue yesterday and destroyed a shirt and spent the rest of the day getting it off my hands. I guess my day wasn't so bad after all.

Lube bottles and glue bottles don't even look alike. I call shens on this story.

Even better, there was some terrible "country" song a couple years ago that went something like "stuck like glue, you and me baby are stuck like glue".

A friend of mine posted this on Facebook, and then Facebook decided to be helpful and make it even funnier.

c4f2349e5bae79668e12ae4f270a7cd7.jpg
Yep that's the awful song I was talking about.

Wow...not sure what to say and 27 times in NY...as if NY didn't already have issues

What a beautiful love story. Still better than twilight

instructor.jpg

Back