Superbowl pick.

• Indy wins it easily.

Votes: 11 20.4%
  • New Orleans blows the Colts out.

Votes: 3 5.6%
  • Tough see-saw match but the Colts prevail.

Votes: 26 48.1%
  • New Orleans squeeks out a win in the final seconds.

Votes: 11 20.4%
  • I don't care, my team isn't in it.

Votes: 3 5.6%

• Total voters

dynarider

insert witty saying here
Reaction score
Handicap
twits
Who you picking & why?

I honestly feel it's a pretty evenly matched game & on paper possibly the Colts have the edge, but i'm going with the Saints because I always like the underdog.

I am leaning to the Colts. Peyton is an obvious reason but believe it or not I am going to say their defense. They shut down the league's #1 rushing attack then did a pretty good job of controling the game. The thing about the Saints is Breese gets great protection and does not get rattled alot. If Sweeney and Mathis can get to Brees and shake him up that will be the difference. I definately see a great game with alot of offense on both sides.

wr said it about right I think. If the Saints had a defense I'd go their way. Peyton and boy's should be able to control the game from both sides of the ball to the most part.

The smart pick is the Colts. Payton might go down as the best passer of all time by the time hes done. Hard to pick against him. But I think this is the Saints year. They can keep up with the Colts in a shoot out and if a football game breaks out I think they can even do that. I think this game comes down to whoever has the ball last. Im picking the Saints.

I am picking the Saints to win, but only because of the money line odds, and the bet I am going to place on them. Most of the early betting money is on the Colts. I have no personal preference on the out come. I do think it will be a good game if both teams show up ready to play. The fact that Archie's kid is playing his old team for the championship is one for the ages.

I'm liking the Saints :) What a game last night!!

I just like the Saints because they've never won a superbowl and Manning already has...so I'm rooting for them!!

Last edited:
Saints fan have to go with the Saints. I think it will be close game down to the last few seconds do not think it will be a blow out by the Colts.

Colts win. Dr. Manning shall dissect them.

I think the Colts will win by no more than a TD... not sure why, just seems right to me.

Close game, but the Colts win it because of one reason...Peyton Manning.

Aerial shootout (since both teams can't run the ball all that well) with the Colts taking it. I'll be cheering for the Saints since I think NOLA deserves a champion. I have this eerie feeling that it'll come down to one person... Matt Stover.

Also, scratch everything I said above about the aerial shootout if it starts raining.

Has the Pro Bowl always been before the SuperBowl? Why are they having it at that time!?!?! :confused2: The players that are in the SuperBowl aren't giong to want to play the Pro Bowl. Very interesting....

With Peyton growing up in New Orleans plus all the history his dad Archie has with the Saints, he will subconsciously be hoping for a Saints victory.

Has the Pro Bowl always been before the SuperBowl? Why are they having it at that time!?!?! :confused2: The players that are in the SuperBowl aren't giong to want to play the Pro Bowl. Very interesting....

I think this is the first year. I think they are doing it now so there can be a little more interest in it from the fans than in years past. Don't know that it's going to matter since it's not a real game that means anything.

I'm picking the Colts but I don't think the game will be decided until late.

If they let N.O. off on the late hits to the quarterback and if they play as aggressively as they did defensely agaisnt the Vikings I think Indy will have their hands full.Should be a good game.But maybe not.Who cares..the two teams I wanted in lost Sunday.

The Saints win in a close game. The lowly Jets handled the Colts for the entire first half on Sunday, so I dont see the Saints having any problems putting a lot of points on the board against the Colts.

I picked the Colts in a close one because of the experience factor. Many of the Colts have been there before. The Saints looked nervous and tight at time against the Vikings, I suspect the Colts will handle the pressure better.

I think it will be close because the Saints are going to be able to take advantage of the Colts lousy secondary. I think they will be able to score often enough to keep it close.

This could be an excellent game.

Colts by an easy margin. The Colts have a better offense than the Vikings and without the turnovers the Vikings would have easily beat the Saints. Yes the Saints are one of the best teams at turnovers, but how many int's does Manning have? Colts by at least two touchdowns.

I'm taking Saints +4.

I think Saints win straight up anyway, but if Colts manage a win, it won't be by more than 3.

New Orleans is a juggernaut on offense.

34-24 Saints.

wow, spread is actually 5.5. i might have to drop some bank on who dat?

I'm taking the Colts on the experience factor plus for some reason I absolutely hate NO!

I'm taking the Colts on the experience factor plus for some reason I absolutely hate NO!

so you probably won't be getting this luxurious high quality limited edition blanket? :act-up:

9352218637a12146739866l.jpg

Yeah I'm gonna have to pass on the snuggie, maybe if it just had the Jayhawk on it.

Yeah I'm gonna have to pass on the snuggie, maybe if it just had the Jayhawk on it.

haha ..

speaking of jayhawks ...
rumor has hinrich going to the lakers before trade deadline ...

bad for my cavs
(assuming of course its lebron v. kobe in finals)

haha ..

speaking of jayhawks ...
rumor has hinrich going to the lakers before trade deadline ...

bad for my cavs
(assuming of course its lebron v. kobe in finals)

I haven't heard that rumor but if it's true I hate to see that. I'm not a Kobe fan either.

Back