Superspeed Squeeze Testing and Reviews

My wife got me a SS Squeeze for my birthday so I'll jump in with it soon, probably after some work travel next week. (y)

My wife got me a SS Squeeze for my birthday so I'll jump in with it soon, probably after some work travel next week. (y)
Hope you enjoy it! I'll admit that I was a little skeptical of this on first glance, but after reading this thread I can see the benefits. Some amazing gains being made in grip strength which seems to be paying dividends out on the course. I mean, look at the strike pattern and scoring that @Jtubb17 posted. Impressive.

Makes me curious to know where my grip strength is at.

I definitely think you’re going to enjoy the results it will bring.

Hope you enjoy it! I'll admit that I was a little skeptical of this on first glance, but after reading this thread I can see the benefits. Some amazing gains being made in grip strength which seems to be paying dividends out on the course. I mean, look at the strike pattern and scoring that @Jtubb17 posted. Impressive.

Makes me curious to know where my grip strength is at.
My irons have seen the most improvement since receiving and starting the training program. I find the center of the face much more often than I used to so I’ve had to adjust my distances a little, but that’s a nice problem to have.

I 100% recommend the SuperSpeed Squeeze

I haven’t measured swing speed yet, but I think the increased grip strength has helped my game. My personal best handicap is down to 9.5 and my left hand (my problem hand) feels better throughout the round.

I went to a lesson today and it reaffirmed what I have thought I have been seeing on the course. I stopped the training about a month ago, but my grip still feels strong. My left hand issues are much better than before training and my iron consistency has improved. I didn’t see a speed gain, but feel like a more consistent strike has been a result from this training.

Interesting reading thru this thread. I missed it before.

This could be something that is in the North work on over the winter break.

My SuperSpeed Squeeze arrived today along with a dynamometer. My baseline numbers are symmetrical which I’m surprised at because I’m currently doing PT for my right shoulder. I’ll start training today and hopefully can see some gains over the next month.

IMG_3926.jpegIMG_3925.jpeg

@PiratePenguin want to have a friendly competition to see who improves the most?

I need someone to keep me honest 😂

Sure. Keep each other motivated. I'll have to double check with my TPI PT guy what my baselines were a few weeks ago. I want to say around 30.

@SuperSpeed Golf - how would you recommend build a plan incorporating both superspeed squeeze and super speed overspeed stix?

Lets say a person was just start level one over speed training. When and where do they add a the squeeze. Looking to be mindful of total overall session per week.

Figured I would jump in here after receiving a Squeeze in my Secret Santa package! First training session is over. Was fun and actually pretty quick. I will say that it is a little uneasy to take a full cut with a baseball grip since I think that the club is gonna go flying, even though I know it won't happen. Regardless, planning on doing the training 3 times per week to start out and reporting my results on Mondays.

1702952582688.png

Figured I would jump in here after receiving a Squeeze in my Secret Santa package! First training session is over. Was fun and actually pretty quick. I will say that it is a little uneasy to take a full cut with a baseball grip since I think that the club is gonna go flying, even though I know it won't happen. Regardless, planning on doing the training 3 times per week to start out and reporting my results on Mondays.

View attachment 9231206
What are you using to measure?

Snagged a dynamometer on Amazon for $20

Good reminder. Been meaning to do that. I keep forgetting to check at my TPI appointments. Done!

How's the training going @outlawx? I've been mostly keeping up with my 2-3x per week. I'll do another measurement once my dynamometer arrives.

Results after 3 sessions of training over 1 week. I can't say that I have noticed any tangible benefits quite yet, but I still look forward to the training a few times per week. I am going to plan to complete the protocol on Monday, Wednesday, Saturday and report my dynamometer results on Monday.

1703562002998.png

Good reminder. Been meaning to do that. I keep forgetting to check at my TPI appointments. Done!

How's the training going @outlawx? I've been mostly keeping up with my 2-3x per week. I'll do another measurement once my dynamometer arrives.
Sporadic at best. I am however really controlling the club face and had some excellent ball striking rounds, sadly those were coupled with my highest putting average.

This game is like whack a mole, fix one thing just for everything else to go wonky.

The new year will be a nice reset with no travel planned for the foreseeable future.

Also congrats on the Goat Cup!!!!!

I ended up buying one of these for my dad for Christmas.

Ok, now that I have a dynamometer of my own and don't have to worry about forgetting to check at my TPI PT sessions...

Baseline from August 7, 2023:
Left: 33.6 kilos
Right: 35.2 kilos

I got the SS Squeeze in September but didn't use it consistently for the first couple of months. I've been trying to get in at least 3 sessions per week over the last month or so. I started just leaving the SSS with my garage sim gear so every time I set it up to practice it is there staring at me and I can toss it on a club and do a quick session while I'm out there. That seems to have helped with the consistency. There have also been more wrist and forearm exercises in my most recent Fit For Golf app workout routine, so a good combination that should help. Has it?

Today's numbers:
Left: 36.3 kilos (+8.0%)
Right: 41.5 kilos (+17.9%)

Good progress! My TPI guy wants to get it to 50+ for each hand eventually if possible. Even if I can only get to 45 or so that would still be a big increase and probably big help on course.

I'll try to update monthly and see how it progresses going forward with consistent use.

Ok, now that I have a dynamometer of my own and don't have to worry about forgetting to check at my TPI PT sessions...

Baseline from August 7, 2023:
Left: 33.6 kilos
Right: 35.2 kilos

I got the SS Squeeze in September but didn't use it consistently for the first couple of months. I've been trying to get in at least 3 sessions per week over the last month or so. I started just leaving the SSS with my garage sim gear so every time I set it up to practice it is there staring at me and I can toss it on a club and do a quick session while I'm out there. That seems to have helped with the consistency. There have also been more wrist and forearm exercises in my most recent Fit For Golf app workout routine, so a good combination that should help. Has it?

Today's numbers:
Left: 36.3 kilos (+8.0%)
Right: 41.5 kilos (+17.9%)

Good progress! My TPI guy wants to get it to 50+ for each hand eventually if possible. Even if I can only get to 45 or so that would still be a big increase and probably big help on course.

I'll try to update monthly and see how it progresses going forward with consistent use.
Great progress!

I promise I’m starting the training this week…

I'll be traveling most of this week, so won't be able to get any SSS training in, but I do need to get my updated weekly numbers up tonight.

Not sure if it's a direct benefit of the grip strength training, but one improvement that I have noticed is that my swings that I instantly know results in a huge push block out left are limited in the amount of movement left than I have traditionally seen. Anything that I can do to reign in this mishit is a huge win in my book.

Back