Superstroke grips...

OUZO Power

@K_Kyriopoulos
Reaction score
....just got better by 1000.

Why you say?

Cause the new VP of Marketing there is a boss. A guy we all know and will do well there.

Greg Sabella. Congrats guy. And watch out for those window panes.

Announcement made yesterday and spoke to him yesterday and he is excited.

Its been a few months, but I am sure he is eager to get back into the fire. Something tells me THP will have a few tricks up our sleeves.

Very happy for Greg.

What a good dude, and he will definitely be an asset to SuperStroke!

Congrats Greg! It will be interesting to see where he takes them.

Sounds like a win/win for both parties

Wowza, that is pretty freaking awesome.

That's great he landed at a spot where his talents will shine. Congrats!

Congrats! I might be one of your top consumers with 14 putters currently sporting a Superstroke. Here's my latest.

417zDXXA0UL._SX300_.jpg

Glad to hear! Interesting

Wow very cool

Congrats to Greg! Maybe they can start getting production caught up with demand!

Very happy for Greg

I saw mention of this on Twitter during lunch. Congratulations Greg!!

From the pro golfers down to the guys at local courses, you are seeing more and more Superstrokes in play (at least it seems to me).

Very cool, glad to hear for Greg and Superstroke!

Congrats to Greg for sure!

Wow, good get for SuperStroke for sure. Wonder who steps up at Callaway to take over Odyssey, and who will be the ringer on the Zoo Crew in the grandaddy???

I saw mention of this on Twitter during lunch. Congratulations Greg!!

From the pro golfers down to the guys at local courses, you are seeing more and more Superstrokes in play (at least it seems to me).
Played with some older guys today, and they asked about my putter, specifically the grip. They said I was too young to get the yips.

Awesome to hear Greg moving up in the world. Odyssey and SuperStroke seem to have a pretty good working relationship. I imagine it'll continue to improve with Greg in an influential position at SuperStroke.

So happy for Greg. Super guy and I am sure he will do very well at this new position. Looking forward to seeing where he takes them.

It's exciting for sure. But a bit sad to see him leave Odyssey. Best of luck to Greg and his family.

Congrats Greg. It's a perfect fit

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Great fit for both. Awesome news for a great guy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Got a chance to sit down with Greg for a few hours yesterday and catch up. He is really excited about the opportunity and has some seriously great ideas.

Congrats Greg! Getting to work in something you enjoy is always a big plus for sure. I know I like my Super Stroke grip.

Back