SWAG Putters Thread

Maiden voyage with the Suave One today, and all I can say is WOW! I hit everything I looked at, saved a few pars I didn’t deserve.
Love the feel off the face, which I’m sure has a lot to do with the milling pattern, distance control was great, and I hit my intended line more often than not.
looking forward to more days like today!

The Suave One is sooooo good. The milling, the neck, the balance, all of it. Glad its a machine for you.

The Suave One is sooooo good. The milling, the neck, the balance, all of it. Glad its a machine for you.

it really is! Been a while since I had this much fun on the greens.

also love the clean look at address, and how busy the sole is when I’m admiring the looks. Definitely have to get some more covers besides the stock ones.

So how do you find out when new covers are released? Is it just checking daily?

So how do you find out when new covers are released? Is it just checking daily?

Teasers on social media about upcoming releases is the only way (as far as I know).

Yeah, following them on Instagram/Twitter is the best way to keep up to date

Extra Blaze ?

2162FE8C-8C35-4AED-B900-302205064A82.jpeg

Swag purchases may be on hold for awhile. Hoping to get back in the game eventually, as I need that flow neck to go with my handsome one.

Oh my Instagram!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hell yes!! Let’s gooooooo! I’m in!

Oh lawd. I might be boarding a cruise ship at the time but need to try to make this happen.

I'm in so hard on this. Going to be really tough.

I dont even own a swag anything but that announcement has me setting an alarm on my phone.

I'm all about it. And I really hope we also see a return of Swagmas. I had a lot of fun with those releases last year.

Happy Thanksgiving SWAG fans ?

A82B7C0C-1C6A-4303-81E2-9BE9DF10E185.jpeg

Back