SWAG Putters Thread

I’m prepared to spend way too much.

With their creativity off the charts I may be in it to keep a few offerings. Still bummed I missed out on Ralphy in the Rabbit last year. All time fav Xmas movie.

Ended up with a savage too mid mallet putter with purple colorway and purple skull cover. Just sucks I have a blue one already haha.

Great trade bait though

Ended up with a savage too mid mallet putter with purple colorway and purple skull cover. Just sucks I have a blue one already haha.

Great trade bait though
555.55 putter for 222 DEFINITELY doesn’t suck!

As Swagmas approaches, trying to think what other Christmas movies are ripe for a Swag cover. Elf? Grinch?

Great trade bait though
I have been eyeing that center shafted Savage Too. So sweet.

As Swagmas approaches, trying to think what other Christmas movies are ripe for a Swag cover. Elf? Grinch?
What have they done so far? I can think of Christmas Story and Die Hard, are there others I'm missing?

No, but it’s probably only a matter of time. I just really like my current gamer.

You me I say just do it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I’m hoping they have a holiday armadillo. That would be epic.

Maybe they’d do Home Alone, especially since it was set in Chicago. Keep the change, ya filthy animal. Christmas Vacation would be awesome.

Finally scored a defaced cover.

Mystery box should be waiting when I get home. Pretty pumped to see what is inside.

Then turn around Friday and start going crazy on the 12 days haha

Back