SWAG Putters Thread

Damn...I should have pulled the trigger!!!

Started at half the price I would have expected

Started at half the price I would have expected

I almost put in at that, then I remembered a divorce will cost me more than that.... so I held off. and then, like Keyser soze, they were gone.

That was a sweet 222,222.00 payday in less than a minute. Wish I would have started something like this.

They started out lower than I expected, but I was not expecting to see all sets sell out at $5555.55.

They started out lower than I expected, but I was not expecting to see all sets sell out at $5555.55.

I should have bought them. Kept one and sold the rest for $1500/pop. Have an awesome collectible and make a few bucks. Oh well.

I should have bought them. Kept one and sold the rest for $1500/pop. Have an awesome collectible and make a few bucks. Oh well.

The thought crossed my mind as well. I am wondering how many were bought my actual collector and how many we are going to see being flipped.

The thought crossed my mind as well. I am wondering how many were bought my actual collector and how many we are going to see being flipped.
I'd say it was probably 60% flip / 40% collector

Yeah, on these, you tend to get more collectors than expected.

Yeah, not sure I would have been able to flip them honestly. Such a good looking set, even more so than a lot of the standard covers I bought with the intention of selling...

New adds to the group. Sept COTM paired.
IMG_20210927_110841.jpg

f**k I need the suicide king fairway cover. 😢

These arrived today, debating which one replaces the Cicada cover in the bag. 9F927D5B-FD31-4B8E-9EB9-6A76327F0A8D.jpeg

@Canadan I came out of game retirement just for you, PM coming your way.

Back