SWAG Putters Thread

As always, anyone hits specials, let me know, this release should conclude this crazy ass collection:

DFF9B41E-4432-4649-9625-8D200D7FCC81.jpeg

I cannot wait to see the specials for these two :love:

Snagged both covers. I got you @Jman if a special comes in.

Got sniped heavy

Got both and a new sticker pack.

What were you going for?

RYU, but to flip not keep. I only have mallet putters as of now and haven’t even snagged a single cover yet.

I’m looking to hit on a special or popular cover and then trade for other covers or sell to then fund some cover purchases.

Anyone else’s Apple Pay trip out? Missed on Bison. Heeeeelp.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RYU, but to flip not keep. I only have mallet putters as of now and haven’t even snagged a single cover yet.

I’m looking to hit on a special or popular cover and then trade for other covers or sell to then fund some cover purchases.
You still don't have a mallet cover?

I'm about to off my blade alternative, which means my mallet SWAG cover needs to go haha

You still don't have a mallet cover?

I'm about to off my blade alternative, which means my mallet SWAG cover needs to go haha
Which SWAG are you rocking & how did I miss you dipping your feet in the water?

Which SWAG are you rocking & how did I miss you dipping your feet in the water?
I've got numerous swag covers now, my friend. Started with the Canada limited one, and I absolutely HAD to have the Queen 20.

This one WAS currently in the bag, but the putter is officially banished.
1633018822989.png

If you want to realize you have a problem, log into your swag account and start going through your order pages.... mine is pretty lengthy....

Wish they had done the SF releases for mallets.

Here is current SWAG game in the bag. Need to add a FW & Hybrid.
75AD1A17-B909-4B25-B522-FF4A70778843.jpeg

Wish they had done the SF releases for mallets.
I wouldn’t be shocked to see that happen eventually. I’m just glad after I track these specials I can stop worrying about the next SF drop :LOL:

If you want to realize you have a problem, log into your swag account and start going through your order pages.... mine is pretty lengthy....

I would rather spend the weekend with my mother in law in a North Korean jail cell.

Back