SWAG Putters Thread

A guy named Adler roumer did it. But I'd trust the golf garage too. Was explicit on no buffing or anything to the milling and it turned out great.

I just love the feel of the carbon when it strikes the ball. The color is more appealing to my eyes. It's my gamer. I still have like 6 other swag putters

I'm a drunk impulse away from torching mine... sacrilege I'm sure some would say. The rust ain't bad though.

This is a great cover. These photos don't do it justice.

lOBPOqv.jpg

JAZFhTS.jpg

sqefR9G.jpg

Lol this is too funny.

IMG_0502.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If only 5, that will become the rarest public release so far.

If only 5, that will become the rarest public release so far.

If it’s a contest tho does it make it a release??

Ok, that is awesome. 5 Mayo covers for Cinco de Mayo. Awesome. Why the heck do I want one of those so bad? Guess I could post a picture of my non-existant swag cover collection and hope?

If it’s a contest tho does it make it a release??

I think so.

multiple available, not a one-off proto or sample, they have to be earned not randomly awarded

Maiden Voyage for my Handsome One!

3ebb7cae69cd5a26d3c03e213f24e899.jpg

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Anyone seen / gotten a masters menu special from the MTO release?

I haven't seen any yet. We think they are doing special cards in the covers so you'll have to open your covers.

Thanks man - picking mine up from the office this morning here.

No specials. Anyone need any of these haha

I'm looking hard at the site dot handsome 2. Does anyone know if we expect any new releases from them soon? Any advice on their putters in general? I like what I've read from the SWAG website.

I'm looking hard at the site dot handsome 2. Does anyone know if we expect any new releases from them soon? Any advice on their putters in general? I like what I've read from the SWAG website.
Haven't seen anything as far as putters coming in the immediate future but you never know.

Lots of feedback in here but I think the consensus has been:
Looking great in hand
And put a good roll on the ball.

I had heard from someone at swag that there are special handsome toos coming

some good entries in the Cinco de SWAG contest

although some of them are just "put a little hat on it"

Maiden Voyage for my Handsome One!

3ebb7cae69cd5a26d3c03e213f24e899.jpg

Performed quite admirably, especially for my first round of the year. I missed a couple makeable putts, but those were mostly misreads not bad putts. My lag putting was phenomenal, which was nice.

I know some may not love it, but I really like the feel of the leather grip in my hand. And it makes you smile when you look down on such a beautiful putter head.

Another awesome round with the handsome too today 27 putts and I love the leather midsize grip I just wish it was a tad bigger

Back