SWAG Putters Thread

Rolled my new Savage last night and damn do I love it. I think its going straight to the #1 spot for the bag.... I forgot how crappy those Pure grips are. its a shame how much the putter's cost to put that grip on there

next thing to figure out is do I custom paint fill or not???? I could do without the pink

Agreed on the grips. Definitely agree on loving the putter! I recently got the Savage Too Black Rainbow and replaced the grip with a Super Stroke Limited Edition Skull mid slim 2.0 from The Golfworks. I'm not sure it is actually limited; they have been selling them for a while now. I put the same grip on two putters for my wife.

I've considered doing a white paint fill for the skull and and writing on the sole but I'll probably just leave it blacked out.

BOOM! Instant Gamer!

DB90BC41-DEDA-4366-999A-DBD3C5AD963E.jpeg

Gotta put it in the bag. Absolutely gotta.

D03B7853-0653-4FB2-A1D0-905E55A59F2F.jpeg

🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥

harry potter, i passed on that putter, had the chance to get it before it was up on the site, its funny how rsprymtym mentioned he like the site dot, that is the exact reason i passed, a simple site dot would have been perfect, the ring around the dot is so visually distracting, even more so in a contrasting colour

That new COTM Gold cover is 🤮
Agreed, although I know plenty of people that would disagree with us. To each their own and it sure is flashy. If I had the game to be flashy, maybe I’d feel otherwise

harry potter, i passed on that putter, had the chance to get it before it was up on the site, its funny how rsprymtym mentioned he like the site dot, that is the exact reason i passed, a simple site dot would have been perfect, the ring around the dot is so visually distracting, even more so in a contrasting colour
This one wasn’t up on the site - slightly different than the one from a couple weeks ago. In hand I don’t find the site site distracting but could def see what you are saying.

That new COTM Gold cover is 🤮
Agreed, although I know plenty of people that would disagree with us. To each their own and it sure is flashy. If I had the game to be flashy, maybe I’d feel otherwise
Lmao, you two are nuts.

I’m definitely putting it in the bag now. (y)

With Illinois being shut down and it’s only 30* out again, I think today is a good day to paint fill some putters!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Fyi guys just to let y'all know a ton of covers and some putters come out next week now make some money by selling me the st Paddy's day blade cover haha

Another member helped me bag the mallet!

With Illinois being shut down and it’s only 30* out again, I think today is a good day to paint fill some putters!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What paints to you use to do the custom fills out of curiousity?

So if a person wanted to rapidly rust his Handsome One Raw, what would be the quickest way to do it?

So if a person wanted to rapidly rust his Handsome One Raw, what would be the quickest way to do it?
I would use a mixture of hydrogen peroxide, white vinegar, and some water.... or leave in salt water for a few hours

salt water for however long you want. remove and scotchbrite it smooth/even (if necessary). household oil to polish.

I would use a mixture of hydrogen peroxide, white vinegar, and some water.... or leave in salt water for a few hours
This. Put it in a spray bottle. Spritz and let dry, you’ll have amazing rust.

Also, anyone looking for putters hit me up. Have some non tour putters looking for a new home.

What paints to you use to do the custom fills out of curiousity?
I honestly just use nail polish and nail polish remover. Im sure there are better options out there, but the nail polish works very well. The next day when everything is dry ill put a clear coat over it. I'm very happy with how everything turns out

Also, anyone looking for putters hit me up. Have some non tour putters looking for a new home.
I probably shouldn't be, but im always interested in looking for more

Last edited:
Back