SWAG Putters Thread

Outta luck here as well...will have to live without any SWAG products for the time being. @Jman hook a brother up! ;)

right hand only :(:(:(:cry:

I don’t know what I did, but I seem to have made a real mess of my orders between last night and tonight. I would love to tell you all what I got, but now Im not sure....

I don’t know what I did, but I seem to have made a real mess of my orders between last night and tonight. I would love to tell you all what I got, but now Im not sure....
Huuuhhhh?

Huuuhhhh?
I know. I’m trying to make heads or tails of it. I may have scored a flipper. I may not. I may have accidentally ordered two legends. I may not. I don’t know. It’s a mess in my inbox.

I emailed their customer service and they hooked me up and sent the invoice one more time! I LOVE SWAG!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I emailed their customer service and they hooked me up and sent the invoice one more time! I LOVE SWAG!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Their CS is top notch. Another reason I’m a huge fan.

So from the best I can tell, it looks like I have a flipper on the way after all.....

It’s fun to have one of these back in the bag. More fun that I have all four head shapes to tinker around with and rotate in.

The most fun premium putter company out there imo.(y)

Also, I should have a ton of stuff showing up tomorrow :oops:

my sherbet King arrives today... Even tho I dont plan on keeping it, kind of an impulse buy since Ive never owned a king, im excited to see it in person. Once it arrives I might change my mind cuz the colors seem to really pop!

Got Shipping info on my Handsome One Black Opal when I woke up this morning!!

Got Shipping info on my Handsome One Black Opal when I woke up this morning!!
You’re going to absolutely love it.

GREAT milled putters.

Still no special for me but both covers look even better in person!! I’m actually really liking the moon a lot!
If there even is a golf season this year I’m still leaning towards rainbow skull as the gamer

B5EBB033-CB68-4419-9BC2-C7440374BD99.jpeg52FF9644-FE06-4AC2-A50E-6FABB273AD6D.jpeg

I love that moon. Wow.
I’m really shocked !!! It was an impulse buy since I saw the surprise F5 release and just wanted to buy more, but I’m really loving it

Back