Switchblade Divot Tools

Could you even imagine how cool the THP logo would look in one of those? Ohhhhhhhhh man.

I need one to fit in the coin slot and I would be set. That would make me the coolest golfer in my area. Haha

Could you even imagine how cool the THP logo would look in one of those? Ohhhhhhhhh man.

Im sure it would look great. There are other high quality brands I believe however.

I love my PitchFix. Good mechanism and heft to it without being overbearing. Love the rubberized texture as we'll. worth the money in my opinion.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Im sure it would look great. There are other high quality brands I believe however.

I'm all for a THP branded switchblade tool. Not worried about the type, assuming it's of similar quality to the Pitchfix! Sign me up! :good:

I'm all for a THP branded switchblade tool. Not worried about the type, assuming it's of similar quality to the Pitchfix! Sign me up! :good:

The crazy part is there are so many that make them. We always want high quality with our logo goods. Our last divot repair tools we felt were definitely high quality. But I do prefer a switchblade style.

The crazy part is there are so many that make them. We always want high quality with our logo goods. Our last divot repair tools we felt were definitely high quality. But I do prefer a switchblade style.

You know, I bought the PitchFix out of the gate wanting to try them and I just fell in love. Still working on expanding my horizons... Which others are there?

My dad uses the champ version and says he likes it, but I don't think the snap tool is as impressive on it. Slightly more narrow but I think wider. T2GRN18 just hooked me up with a cool one from Musket Ridge golf Club out by him.. Made by DIVIX. Haven't had a real chance to get it on the course yet.

I've been eyeing up a FLIX Pro for the last few weeks.

Our last divot repair tools we felt were definitely high quality.

I still use my crosshairs, my favorite of any I've personally used.

You know, I bought the PitchFix out of the gate wanting to try them and I just fell in love. Still working on expanding my horizons... Which others are there?

My dad uses the champ version and says he likes it, but I don't think the snap tool is as impressive on it. Slightly more narrow but I think wider. T2GRN18 just hooked me up with a cool one from Musket Ridge golf Club out by him.. Made by DIVIX. Haven't had a real chance to get it on the course yet.

Yeah the Champ version is the Flix and Flix Pro. I like that Flix Pro a lot. High quality.

I've been eyeing up a FLIX Pro for the last few weeks.

Me too.

I also have the Gray/Green Combo... awesome look to it.

The pitchfix is off the hook. Bought one this summer and I love it. I always hated having a divot tool in my pocket and this is so much better. I also love how light it is. I have since bought a few others in different colors. I am going to look at the flixpro now though it has caught my eye.

Pitchfix for me....after reading Canadan's thoughts. Size is perfect for me and works really well.

Those look nice and I have one of them. Thank goodness it was given to me, because the cost seems high to me. Or am I crazy.

I have seen them as low as $12. That's less than the divot tool/ball marker magnet I currently have but to each his/her own. I use this type of divot tool because it secures to my pants pocket and is always easy to get to:

custom-divot-tools-ball-marker-ESDT482-500x500.jpg

I haven't had any issue with tearing my pocket or anything, just the annoying sand in my pocket...for weeks.

I've never actually bought a divot tool, as I've gotten several from various places over the years. I think I'd like the idea of one of those switchblade style ones. However, i don't really have any issues with any of the ones I do have in my pocket as I play.

These are cool but I have been using a G clip. I prefer it because it has everything I need in one spot.
It doesn't poke me because I clip it on my belt or pocket and the divot tool is internal.

It holds 2 tees, a divot repair tool, ball marker and has Velcro to hold your glove.

P1030327.jpg
P1030328.jpg

If THP could combine these and make a switchblade one I think it would be a huge seller.

CHALLENGE accepted JB???

That green one is what got me JL. I like the pitchfix too. They are both quality products.

i've had two switchblade repair tools and they both felt like junk. The repair tool that i use is rounded at the edges so there is no chance of ripping any fabric..

I have one of the G-Clips as well, just never got into using it... a lot of stuff in a little package, but I found it to be a pain always having to get what I wanted off it and then putting it back in the pocket.

I think a part of it is wearing my golf shirts untucked, its just a pain to pull up the shirt to grab stuff off it when it is clipped onto a belt.

Is the Flix Pro made out of a metal of some sort? The only one I have seen has been made out of a thinner plastic.

Yes, though I can't find anywhere to buy the Pro(metal) version

I use a Wenger Swiss Army style. It is a little heavy but solid as a rock. 8 years and running with it.

Back