T2GRN18 is a great guy

This thread is due for a bump due to the generosity of T2GRN18 (Kevin)!!

I recently posted up in search of a few driver shafts and Kevin came through in a BIG way. He offered to send me a PXv 6.0 shaft and subsequently rejected my offer to pay for it or the shipping. I know I will see him soon enough and I owe him BIGTIME!

UPS did their best to ruin this great gesture (see pic below) but Kevin's ingenuity to wrap it well with old shirts saved the day - thanks again buddy!!

4amatyne.jpg

Kevin is awesome, his generosity does not surprise me

Kevin is an amazing person, simple as that. Saw it in his Grandaddy recap video, see it every day on the forums, this is the kind of guy you want to call a friend, and all of us at THP are lucky to be able to do just that. Thanks for being great, Kevin.

Kevin is the man! Happy to have teed it up a couple of times with him. Great stuff man

This thread is due for a bump due to the generosity of T2GRN18 (Kevin)!!

I recently posted up in search of a few driver shafts and Kevin came through in a BIG way. He offered to send me a PXv 6.0 shaft and subsequently rejected my offer to pay for it or the shipping. I know I will see him soon enough and I owe him BIGTIME!

UPS did their best to ruin this great gesture (see pic below) but Kevin's ingenuity to wrap it well with old shirts saved the day - thanks again buddy!!

4amatyne.jpg
A beer and we're even buddy! Hope it works for you!

Good job kev

No surprise....Kevin is an awesome dude

No surprise there Kevin is a great guy and huge asset to this community!

+1000 Kevin is the man :thumb:

Back