I download it a few days ago and it's been stable for me, and I haven't had an issue with push notifications, but then again I have Tapatalk 2

So do I.

They must have seen my post because it literally just started working after my post here. Nice! THP's presence is everywhere.

Nice! I will have to see if it works for the original Tapatalk... If I would ever get a PM that is.... :call-me:

Nice! I will have to see if it works for the original Tapatalk... If I would ever get a PM that is.... :call-me:

PM Sent.....

Anyone download the new update a few days ago and no longer get push notifications of PM's on the iPhone? WTH?
I'm up to date and still get notifications, sorry I can't be more help!

When I updated I had to exit out into tapatalk settings to turn that stuff back on. It was off after the update.

Good luck!

Dude, my Bridgestone J40 that I ordered is a BOMBER! Love that GD ADDi 7 shaft!

When I updated I had to exit out into tapatalk settings to turn that stuff back on. It was off after the update.

Good luck!

Dude, my Bridgestone J40 that I ordered is a BOMBER! Love that GD ADDi 7 shaft!

I tried that and everything was set right. It just magically started working again after my initial post here. Weird.

Tapatalk

I tried that and everything was set right. It just magically started working again after my initial post here. Weird.

It's crazy isn't it? Tapatalk is annoying sometimes

You just had to wake up the magic elves

iPhone users now have multi quote on Tapatalk. No more copy/paste for this guy.

iPhone users now have multi quote on Tapatalk. No more copy/paste for this guy.
Thank the Lord. About friggin time. Hoping the iPad version does as well.

No update for me... Is this for 2?

Yeah it's Tapatalk 2. Sorry, should've clarified.
Hmm... No clue what I have on my iPad. Will have to check it once I get my lazy self off the couch.

Hmm... No clue what I have on my iPad. Will have to check it once I get my lazy self off the couch.

There is not a 2 for the iPad at this time.

I got the new Tapatalk 2 update, the new theme is pretty sick
qyvyqe2u.jpg

Whoa! Tapatalk 2 can multi quote now for iPhone. I like it.

Just downloaded Tapatalk after Tnolan and Zenger's recommendations. Awesome app and Im not sure that I will be able to pay attention to anyone during meals again!

Tapatalk 2 now supports iPad, yes!

Anyone else try out Tapatalk 4 on android this morning?

Playing around with it, love the UI and new features.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

I knew there was a 2 (heard it sucked) but didn't even know there was a 3 or 4.

I downloaded it but haven't tried it yet. I read 4 is going to merge with HD. I like the HD version on my tablet. Did you have the HD version at all on any of your devices? If so is it similar?

I downloaded it but haven't tried it yet. I read 4 is going to merge with HD. I like the HD version on my tablet. Did you have the HD version at all on any of your devices? If so is it similar?

I have Hd on my ipad, and like it a lot. It's similar to that, but a bit easier to navigate.

Back