Taylormade Burner Iron Contest

Please check out the initial post for the contest and make sure you have 5 posts and entries are emailed please. Thanks.

Just a reminder this ends tomorrow and please note:

you must have a minimum of 5 posts to be eligible to enter

Last edited:
I emailed mine to you jb. I followed directions well.

I was going to buy these clubs, but since THP posted a review that the wife read on Fore jewelry guess where the budget went to. It's raffle time:)

Entry sent, a little birdie (AKA Smallville) reminded me to get my entry in.

Then you might want to hang around and see what happens tonight MO.

Entry sent, a little birdie (AKA Smallville) reminded me to get my entry in.

It's funny, birdies and me usually don't get talked about in the same sentence!

This contest wraps up tonight at 11:59PM EST for those that have not turned in their entries yet.

Well, since I demoed the Burners, and for the hell of it, the fitter said, here try these (R-7 set from the previous year), and hit them as well with a slightly tighter dispersion, I suspect my honest entry would not be a winner.

pardon me being slow tonight and also new but if I get to 5 posts before midnight I can enter this contest and also future ones?

I believe so, get posting! Get to five and post some more!

pardon me being slow tonight and also new but if I get to 5 posts before midnight I can enter this contest and also future ones?

That is correct. We do hope that after you reach 5 you continue to post and enjoy what THP has to offer rather than just come in for each contest. But with 5 posts, you can enter.

i am planning on sticking around for awhile. I have enjoyed reading a lot of info and it seems most on here are just regular everyday golfers like myself.

Can't wait for the results from this one. Another great contest. It's just amazing, really.

thank u for the opportunity, new to the site but been posting regularly and plan to stay. barely got in.

*EDIT

sorry for the inconvenience but I didn't have my SN in the first email I sent, please disregard that one as I sent a second one. thank u.

Last edited:
I believe it just ended..... Hope I win!!!!!

We will be announcing the winner today.

We will be announcing the winner today.

Good luck to all of you that got your entry in. THP is making the Holiday season a lot more enjoyable with all these give aways.

This si without a doubt one of the best golfing forums around.

Good luck to all of you that got your entry in. THP is making the Holiday season a lot more enjoyable with all these give aways.

If they can find a way to keep the snow away from here, it would be even more enjoyable!

Back