Taylormade Ghost Putter Contest

Sign me up!!!

I actually just singed up to be a member here for this one. I have been lurking for a while, but this contest sent me to the registration page with a quickness. Thanks THP for such an awsome contest!

I cannot wait for this putter to be released. I will gladly pay for one once I can find one, but winning this contest would get a ghost in my paws even sooner.

I was a longtime Corza user and loved that shape more than my current gamer, a limited edition-black itsy bitsy spider. I hope the Corza Ghost is the putter I have been waiting for.

lol it kind of did. I am afraid to change putters if it is working for me. I like consistency but JB just said I should at least give it a try since it did just win. So I went into the other room and gave it a try and wow! I have so many 3 putts (and even some 4 yikes!) the other day that I didn't think there was any chance I would make a putt but sure enough I since 6 out of 6 right from the start. That alignment aid is sick.

And its so simple too. It just works!

Sign me up!!!

I actually just singed up to be a member here for this one. I have been lurking for a while, but this contest sent me to the registration page with a quickness. Thanks THP for such an awsome contest!

I cannot wait for this putter to be released. I will gladly pay for one once I can find one, but winning this contest would get a ghost in my paws even sooner.

I was a longtime Corza user and loved that shape more than my current gamer, a limited edition-black itsy bitsy spider. I hope the Corza Ghost is the putter I have been waiting for.

Welcome to THP! This is definitely a great contest to get in on.

And its so simple too. It just works!

That is exactly right it just works. I also really like the weighting. I think it helps promote a fluid stroke.

Sign me up!!!

Welcome to THP. Glad you found us. We have lots of contests each and every week.

it's nice to see so many new forum members signing up to be a part of this, but JB's right, contests are a mainstay here, so join in on the fun! welcome to anyone new i may have missed since i had to put the little one down for bed....haha

First, I would like to thank THP and Taylormade for a wonderful contest, and also congratulate Justin Rose on his win (he has one of the smoothest swings I have ever seen). Now on to why I would LOVE to put this putter in my bag. Typically I would ramble off a bunch of reasons, but it seems that creativity is rewarded:

I have no sense of aim
three line alignment would eliminate my tendency to blame...my putter.

My eyes are extremely sensitive to light and glare
The matte white of the ghost would make it easier to stare...at my putter.

The lines are smooth, modern, and sleek
Aesthetically pleasing is a big requirement I seek...with a putter.

The original AGSI insert had the smoothest and truest roll I've seen.
The updated insert looks better, performs great and makes putting elementary.

This putter not only offers the looks and insert that help a subpar putter (ME!) reduce strokes, but it also inspires confidence at address which is the most important thing when standing over a putt...confidence.

Who cares if it would help me make putts or not. I just wanna know why BOO Weekley isn't gaming it yet.

Sign me up!!!

Welcome to THP and couldnt have picked a better time to join up! Good luck and be sure to check out the up coming fall THP Outing!

Thanks GolferGal. I agree this is a GREAT contest to start with.

This putter would help me, because it helped Blake Adams finish 2nd at the HP Byron Nelson, and helped Justin Rose get his FIRST PGA Tour win. If it gives these guys the roll they need to win championships, it will give me the roll I need to win friendlies.

The 3 line alignment system on this putter will help me ensure that the ball is in the center of the clubface. That will help me make sure I am getting a nice smooth roll of the ball. With the ghost putter I will be scary good on the greens.

Great contest.

Since Ive already used this putter my official entry is simple: I know for a fact it works and will help my game. And come on, we all know that TM would love to give that other putter in my bag a bump out haha

Thanks TM for another great prize. The best indication to me that this putter is something special is the number of pros I have seen immediately put it in the bag. I clearly saw several using it this weekend, and since TV primarily shows those in contention, that speaks even more highly of the putting prowess the Ghost imparts. Good luck everyone!!

Welcome to THP. Glad you found us. We have lots of contests each and every week.

Thanks JB. I love the site you guys have created here, great atmosphere that seems very approachable for a wide variety of golfers. I respect the fact you are willing to play clubs others would scoff at. That alone tells me this site should prosper and flourish in the future.

I have been an early member of some of the other sites, so I have been around a while, but did not find this site until a few moths ago. I was going to register as a member sooner, but I am not a big poster on these boards. The r9 iron contest tempted me, but I already play a set, so I did not bother. When I read what the winner gave the prize to another member because he too already played a set, I knew this site was different.

I will try to add my experiences when they seem appropriate, and share my knowledge with others. Thanks to the whole THP community.

It will help me because I always wanted a putter with a bigger alignment aide. That and I'm in the market for a new flat stick!

Welcome to THP and couldnt have picked a better time to join up! Good luck and be sure to check out the up coming fall THP Outing!

Thanks Kevin, I will have to check out the details on that one.

I saw quite a few guys on the European tour playing this too. Happened to catch a little before the Memorial started today.

A taylormade ghost putter will help me because my current putter, although a classic, is almost as old as me.

I saw quite a few guys on the European tour playing this too. Happened to catch a little before the Memorial started today.

same here OEM. seems to me that most TM staffers are gaming it right now, that says a lot to me.

I think the ghost putter would help my putting for quite a few reasons. The current finish on my putter likes to glare quite a bit and very distracting, the white finish on the Ghost will get rid of most, if not all of the glare off the top of the putter head. The alignment aid itself by having 3 lines and the O behind them to make sure you line it up to the best of your ability. I have always putted with Mallets and stand by them for the extra weight over a blade style putter. The insert itself on the putter looks to be amazing and I'm really wanting to give it a roll, because I think it would make my contact with the ball better than my Odyssey does at this point in time. Taylormade has always made good putters, which makes wish I never would have got rid of my Rossie, this could be the very putter that makes me go back to TM putters. I honestly think this putter would be the thing to fix my putting, which has always been my downfall. I'm not sure if anyone noticed today, but the sound the putter made on contact was music to anyones ears.

same here OEM. seems to me that most TM staffers are gaming it right now, that says a lot to me.

Exactly. Proof was there on tv all weekend how well this putter has been received.

Like many have said, this putter has wonderful alignment capabilities, and the color of it is a bonus also. Tossing my $0.02 in, it looks to be balanced very well, I like the fact the hosel is back on th e puter and not in the middle, giving a good line of site. I would love the opportunity to see how the putter works and nce again thank you to Taylormade for this incredible opportunity.

Exactly. Proof was there on tv all weekend how well this putter has been received.

well, there's that and the fact that you've been blowing this putter up for a month now! i trust you OEM, if it's the best putter you've rolled in a while, then that's all i need to know.

well, there's that and the fact that you've been blowing this putter up for a month now! i trust you OEM, if it's the best putter you've rolled in a while, then that's all i need to know.

Yeah youre right, I have been all over this putter since using it. Its that good!

Back