Taylormade Ghost Putter Contest

This is great! Thanks TaylorMade and THP!

I believe a Ghost putter will help my putting skills because of those allignment aids that stand out so much better than other putters have. I also need help with my speed control and I think the mallet style of this putter will keep me from trying to muscle the ball into the hole. I'm sure it would feel at home in my bag with the new TM wedges I ordered to make one big shortgame family.

Thanks THP. Just came across this site and decided to sign up. Very nice so far, keep up the good work!

My putting alignment can't get any worse, so the ghost would certainly help. Most of all, it will complete the trifecta with my white belt and shoes.

Welcome to THP.

Wow this is an awesome contest. And :taylormade: is a wonderful company for putting this together with THP. I need to get crackin on my entry as I would really like to win this contest.

Thanks TaylorMade and THP.

The ghost will help me make more putts because I would be upgrading my TaylorMade Rossa Itsy Bitsy Spider to the latest technology and its the coolest putter on tour and the newest winner. What more needs to be said other than TaylorMade Rocks the PGA Tour.

This putter looks perfect for me! I've been averaging WAY TOO MANY putts per round and I would like to give this putter a chance to prove I am an awesome putter!!! It's not me, it's just I don't have the right putter!

Oh and could we have gotten a spoiler alert in the thread title? No need for me to watch the replay at 9:30 tonight on the golf channel I guess :laughing:

Now THAT'S funny!

I can't get over how well Justin Rose putted today with the Ghost. When he was on the 14th hole the announcers said he had only made 18 putts! 18 putts in 14 holes, wow!

I can't get over how well Justin Rose putted today with the Ghost. When he was on the 14th hole the announcers said he had only made 18 putts! 18 putts in 14 holes, wow!

yeah, that's ridiculous! and it's not like a lot of them were one putts to get up and down, the guy was scoring. i'd love to ask him some questions about this putter.

Has to be me!

Has to be me!

I would really like to win this putter. Thank you Taylormade and The Hackers Paradise for giving me the chance to win an amazing looking putter that gets results.
I have loved the look so much that ,as I described in a post earlier today, I painstakingly painted my old mallet putter white. This was done to give me the idea of what it might be like to actually have the Taylormade ghost. Yeah, I have a white putter now, but not one that has the true alignment aids like the Ghost. I also don't think anyone will be dominating a tournament with my home made wannabe. I can't wait to hear the results of this contest. Maybe I'll get a chance to see the real thing in person soon.

Because this is shipping straight from Taylormade, they are available in both LH and RH.

That alignment aid would help me make the short putts that kill my round. The looks are scary good.

Wow! Big congrats to Justin Rose and Taylor Made! Ive used this putter while visiting THP HQ not too long ago and let me say this: Fantastic putter! For those that are regulars here you already know Im in love with this putter. Why? Its got to be one of the sweetest rolling putters Ive ever tried. It lines up as good as anything out there and looks fantastic! I used this putter on Sunday when JB and I played Sarasota National and had one of my best putting days EVER. I lagged two of the longest putts you could imagine up to about a foot or so. Gimme territory! I made everything that was closer then ten or fifteen feet! This is an amazing prize and trust me one thats hard to get! Ive been trying LOL. Big thanks to Taylor Made and THP!!

We have created a monster. GG just picked up our custom Ghost and is in the staff bag room on the putting green going to town. She better not like it too much...hehe

yeah, that's ridiculous! and it's not like a lot of them were one putts to get up and down, the guy was scoring. i'd love to ask him some questions about this putter.

I'll answer for Justin. Yes, yes and yes. LOL

The :taylormade:Ghost Is a sweet looking putter! Maybe I could "Scare up" some lower scores with it? :question:

I'm 100% sure this putter would change my life. Once in my posession i'd end war, solve world hungar, and grant each and everyone of you three wishes!

Because i want to make LESS putts, i want to dunk MORE putts !!!!

And you will make more putts and TAKE less to make them. GG, put the Ghost down! Its got the stamp!

I just putt around with our custom Ghost putter and made 6 out of 6 putts....and I have been struggling with the putter lately too. Hmmm....I see a morning at the putting green in my future. I will have to sneak this out of the house while JB is still sleeping. So far I like this putter a lot. The alignment aid is AMAZING! I love the sound it makes as the ball rolls off the face and the insert is really soft. I am very picky about how my putter sounds.

OEM and I created a Monster!

One thing I want to add is that THP will not be picking the winner. Taylormade will be picking the winner randomly and will ship them a putter.

OEM and I created a Monster!

hahahaa!! I guess it took at TM guy on tv dropping putts from all over for GG to finally give the Ghost a roll huh!?

hahahaa!! I guess it took at TM guy on tv dropping putts from all over for GG to finally give the Ghost a roll huh!?

lol it kind of did. I am afraid to change putters if it is working for me. I like consistency but JB just said I should at least give it a try since it did just win. So I went into the other room and gave it a try and wow! I have so many 3 putts (and even some 4 yikes!) the other day that I didn't think there was any chance I would make a putt but sure enough I since 6 out of 6 right from the start. That alignment aid is sick.

Wow! and Congrats to JR

Wow! and Congrats to JR

Congrats to Justin Rose.. great win!

The putter looks awesome. It think the enhanced alignment and the inverted colour would be a big help to setting up on line.

Back