Taylormade Giveaway for you Americans!

Me too! Got the notice today. I never win anything. Kinda excited about this.

Last month for this contest starts today. First 6,666 which register and meet the qualifications will receive the iron. Here are the rules:

GIVE-AWAY PRIZES/SELECTION CRITERIA: To become a Qualified Entrant you must provide the following responses to the registration questions with your registration:

— Entrants with 5-20 handicaps
— Entrants who make more than 3 golf purchases a year
— Entrants who currently play TaylorMade, Callaway, Cobra, Cleveland, Titleist, Ping, Adams, Mizuno, or Nike irons
— Entrants who have owned their current irons more than 6 months and less than 5 years
— Entrants who play two or more times per month
— Entrants who "definitely" or "maybe" plan on purchasing irons in the next 12 months

The first Qualified Entrants (up to 6,667 in January 2011, up to 6,667 in February 2011, up to 6,666 in March 2011, and so on until total 20,000 Burner 2.0 6-irons have been given away) will receive one (1) Burner 2.0 6-iron while supplies last. Entrants who answer the registration questions as set forth above, but register after the monthly allocation has been reached (e.g., after 6,666 in March 2011 has been reached), will not be included in any subsequent month's allocation. Qualified Entrants who receive a Burner 2.0 6-iron may choose between a steel shaft or graphite shaft. The approximate retail value of the Burner 2.0 6-iron is $87.36 for steel shaft and $112.38 for graphite shaft. There are 20,000 Burner 2.0 6-irons available. Burner 2.0 6-irons available only while supplies last. Burner 2.0 6-irons given away in the Promotion are provided on an "as is" basis and not subject to any customization by Sponsor.

seriously I'm 88 streets North of the 49th parallel still can't enter!!

seriously I'm 88 streets North of the 49th parallel still can't enter!!

Dude, send it to Blaine.. All they want is for you to have a US mailing address

I got the notice too! Sadly I wasn't selected and I entered it just how I was supposed to. Oh well, maybe I'll get that Cleveland 7-iron.

Cool to see people getting these. Love to hear your thoughts when you get them.

i didn't get picked... I got the email...

I won one! Sweet. I tried these at the store and really wanted to field test them and compare to the set I have.

good point, next thing you know you fill out an entry and they call you about a timeshare in branson

Well my cg16 should be here any day now, then I'll get a 2.0 in two weeks....freaking awesome.

I'd signed up for this, but never heard whether I was a winner or not. Guess I wasn't.

I signed up and received an email yesterday saying:

"Thank you for registering to receive a Burner 2.0 6-iron. The response for the free 6-iron program has been overwhelming, with participants far outnumbering the amount of product available. Unfortunately, we are unable to send you a free Burner 6-iron."

Sad times. :disapointed:

Thanks for posting this link!

I signed up its probably the only new Taylor Made Club I will get.

I received my iron today. Looks great. Graphite shaft. We will start testing it tomorrow.

I entered last year, but no luck. I'll cross my fingers for this year! .

Thanks

Thanks

Great deal I hope I luck up and get one.

Fedex box with the burner 2.0 6iron was waiting for me at home yesterday. Looks really nice and felt good swinging it around, but I haven't had a chance to hit balls with it yet. It will definitely be seeing on-course play this weekend.

got one last year, and should have one coming in the next few days... got the winner email last week... gotta love free clubs...

Back