TaylorMade gives sneak peak at new Tour Preferred Irons

BOING !!

Those are very very pretty, I've just met my mistress.

How are you even considering changing from your butter knives?

Oooooo, very nice!

I'm slightly confused though - were these already tested at the TM ultimate club testing, or is there another ultimate club testing on the way?!?!?

Oooooo, very nice!

I'm slightly confused though - were these already tested at the TM ultimate club testing, or is there another ultimate club testing on the way?!?!?

The Ultimate Club Testing THP did with TaylorMade was for SpeedBlades a couple of months ago. It was a blast.

The Ultimate Club Testing THP did with TaylorMade was for SpeedBlades a couple of months ago. It was a blast.

It definitely seemed that way reading about it. If there are more on the horizon, that would be very cool.

Wow, those look sharp...knife like sharp.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

Speed slots everywhere. Looks like the purchase of Adams is paying off nicely.

Very interesting photos. You have my attention TM.

I appear to have drooled all over my shirt..:beauty:.those are sweet...

I love player style irons, these look nice

Beautiful clubs!

Tapping from my IPhone

Trout won't switch unless forced! Even on an off day he hits gamers better then most on their best day. He likes to window shop, creature of habit with A LOT of game.

The pics look like old school blades I used to play. Slightly longer heal to toe and this speed slot, interesting

Trout won't switch unless forced! Even on an off day he hits gamers better then most on their best day. He likes to window shop, creature of habit with A LOT of game.

The pics look like old school blades I used to play. Slightly longer heal to toe and this speed slot, interesting

Lol, you know me too well bro, these remind me of an older model of my current brand that I loved and all this slot talk has picked up my interest a ton. If I could get traditional with modern distances I'd be sold for life buddy.

I will be very interested to see the MB. I love the look of their tp irons now. Very intrigued by this line

Hmmm now Taylormade has my attention on the iron front.

Keep Calm and Golf On.

These are hawt. Excited to see the rest.

I might have to put off my visit to TMPL just to get a swing at these, even though results are sure to be a disaster. Really great looking clubs!

Surprisingly, I like the standard SpeedBladez better in terms of looks, and I'm a thin top-line kind of guy.

~Rock

Damn, those are gorgeous. Smart enough to not attempt to play them but love the sleek simplicity and glad to see the TP irons making a return.

slotted blades!

Have seen the full Pics the MB are Sweet the MC and the CB are also very nice

Purdy lookin'. Hope there's a CB line as well!

Wow! These look great!

Yep. I'll be hitting these at some point. Such a great looking club.

Back