TaylorMade Kingdom Experience Diary

I was really impressed with the wedges as well. TM just has such a solid product line!

I'm a big fan of the wedge as well and throw in the fact you can exchange the face and it was a winner for me.

TaylorMade is spiking us rotten here in GA. About to tee off in a few. Video to follow.

P.S. I dot have a slice anymore.

TaylorMade is spiking us rotten here in GA. About to tee off in a few. Video to follow.

P.S. I dot have a slice anymore.

awesome man, its amazing what adjustability can do for ya(unless it was a swing tip)

It was so awesome to read about everyone elses experiences last weekend, im looking forward to checking out all of your photos and videos as well. Have fun and hit them straight!

a6890ea3-397b-d3b6.jpg

Beautiful babbling brook running through a few holes.

I hit an approach into that creek, it bounced out and landed about 10' from where I started.

a6890ea3-397b-d3b6.jpg

Beautiful babbling brook running through a few holes.

insert witty sig line here. Tapatalk

Got some vids and pics to upload tonight, this has been an amazing day.

Sounds like you guys are having TOO much fun! I am looking forward to the videos..

I'm sitting at dinner with the TMag guys and just listening to them rap about golf and the industry. These guys, live, eat, and breathe the game and it's amazing. I'm just taking in as much as I can. The amount of knowledge let alone equipment testing I've taken in today has blown me away. Cheers!

a6890ea3-2639-4d12.jpg

TaylorMade decided to throw these bad boys into our gift bag. I can't wait to break them in tommorow.

I agree whole heartedly with Dr. Teeth.
These shoes are the most comfortable spikes I have ever worn.
And....they look damn good too !

I'm really looking forward to your reviews, pics and vids, but I know after a long day, it's tough to post that stuff.
I'll be patient and hope everyone else will be as well.
Have a safe trip home !

Are those adipures or adicomforts?

Unrelated but the ritz Carlton has a campfire complete with smores. Just a nice touch

I'm extremely picky about shoes and I put these shoes on and right away could feel they needed no break-in time. I wore them all day, hit hundreds of balls and I have no blisters, or pain in my feet.

Cant wait for some pics and vids

a6890ea3-6976-35b3.jpg

Massive bunker complex in front of 13 at the Oconee course. If you get caught in this you could have an almost 60-70 yard bunker shot to the green. Thanks Reese Jones. Thankfully we were fortunate enough to miss the bunker and hit the green.

Man that is a monster bunker right there.

Quick pics

My station at the Kingdom

Range

It's a white-out with the new Ghost lineup

Mardin stuck it close on this Par 3

Par 3 from above looking back at tee-box

Working on the youtube video thing so those will be up soon. Today was such an amazing experience, from meeting the Taylor Made guys to my individual fitting with Jay who works here at the Kingdom at Reynolds, you'll get to see him in my videos. I can't say enough about the guy, simply a class act, answered every single question I came up with. Most importantly he took the time to correct my swing plane issue before he sat out to fit me for the R11. In about 45 minutes I went from high cuts to high draws, most amazing lesson I've ever had bar none!

Spent a great deal of time tinkering with the XFT wedges as they are still new to me, got to talk with Brian from Taylor Made while hitting these and man that guy is so knowledgable about these wedges. Explained the ins and outs of what makes these wedges work so well and how different grinds suit different players and conditions. I was able to better understand what a good wedge strike should sound like, not off the face but off the turf. That was a light bulb for me in itself going forward in my golfing future.

Played this afternoon with Dawg Daddy, Mardin, and Robin who heads up the Kingdom here at Reynolds. Robin is one of those guys you just watch play and constantly say wow. In his words he was off a bit today, yet managed to hit all but one fairway. Impressive golfer and even better at relating his love of the game.

I'm playing in the morning with the Kingdom guys so I need to get some rest but I wanted to put some thoughts down while the info was still so fresh in my mind. One last thing, if you ever decide to treat yourself to a golf adventure like no other I strongly encourage you to pay a visit to the Kingdom here at Reynolds, I promise you will come away with a whole new appreciation of the fitting experience.

Great post dude, I knew you guys would love it! I can't wait to see and hear more about it, play well tomorrow pal!

I exist in a state of extreme jealousy.

Glad you guys are having a good time!

Excellent post SW FLA. I love how that range is surrounded by trees. Thanks for the pics, sounds like you have gained some very good knowledge which makes the experiance all the more meaningful.

Great post SW FLA. Glad you are having a good time!

Sounds like you had the perfect day. I can't wait to hear more from you guys. What an unbelievable experience.

Back