I didn't get to post this at the time because shoes, but it was the last drive of a great day on course with it where I could move it and place it where and when I wanted. And I really do love the look and sound.

I watched it , but couldn’t get past the shoes )

I didn't get to post this at the time because shoes, but it was the last drive of a great day on course with it where I could move it and place it where and when I wanted. And I really do love the look and sound.

As I have no idea which way my existing driver issue will go with Taylormade …

Not getting over invested ( trying not too lol ) as this has all happened in last few days ….

When I get advise on course of action and if it’s the new Q , then that’s it
All guns blazing enthusiasm.

What has impressed me most with the Qi10 has been two things. One, in round where I’ve hit multiple drives off the same box, I’ve found generally 5 yards or less difference in the results. Kind of freaky. I’m fairly consistent, but not that consistent. Two, it has a go to shot for me (a five yard fade) that I can hit on demand nearly every time.
Also for me, launch monitor sessions do not really match my on course results, dispersion wise. I’m finding it more accurate on course. Probably me.

That swing doesn't look old or stiff.🤔

I play the TSR2 and am still waiting to demo the Qi10 and Qi10 Max. I will report back once I get around do it!
Hello @jonnys009 any news or updates. I'm still torn between the Qi10(Std) and the TSR2. Not happy with my Stealth but have some any shafts to retip if I go to Titliest! :rolleyes:

I loved my stealth 1. The Q LS is definitely more distance but less forgiving for me. I finally had to take it out of the bag.

It was either the best drive or worst drive. The stealth was consistent for me. Nice little cut. The LS is too much club for me. I can’t explain why. I love the look and feel. I bomb it on the range and it puts me in bad spots on the course but sprinkles in enough absolute nukes that it makes me want to keep trying. But the smoke is far more forgiving for me. The Smoke is not the hero I deserve but the hero I need right now.
When they asked what was more forgiving vs the Qi10LS and you replied the Stealth 1, was that the Plus model or standard? Reason I ask is the Qi10 LS is more the equivalent of the Stealth 1 or 2 Plus model.

When they asked what was more forgiving vs the Qi10LS and you replied the Stealth 1, was that the Plus model or standard? Reason I ask is the Qi10 LS is more the equivalent of the Stealth 1 or 2 Plus model.
I've play the Stealth 1 regular and Plus model. I enjoyed both, the Plus more so. I thought both were more forgiving for me than the LS. The Reg Q is probably more for me.

I've been wanting to hit this driver, just to hit it. Should get to get a swing with the LS at Bally in a few months.

Hello @jonnys009 any news or updates. I'm still torn between the Qi10(Std) and the TSR2. Not happy with my Stealth but have some any shafts to retip if I go to Titliest! :rolleyes:
Taylormade actually has a "try then buy" demo I am trying out. You get a two week demo to work with and see how they compare to your current driver. I put in an order for a Qi10 Max first, but I don't believe it has shipped yet.

Figured this would be a good way to see how it compares for a couple weeks as I have a launch monitor / simulator software at home. Looking forward to the comparison but unfortunately nothing to report yet.

Taylormade actually has a "try then buy" demo I am trying out. You get a two week demo to work with and see how they compare to your current driver. I put in an order for a Qi10 Max first, but I don't believe it has shipped yet.

Figured this would be a good way to see how it compares for a couple weeks as I have a launch monitor / simulator software at home. Looking forward to the comparison but unfortunately nothing to report yet.
Thank you for the insight as I will look into it. Also planning on going by the PGASS and trying them one more time side by side.
Keep you posted!

Thank you for the insight as I will look into it. Also planning on going by the PGASS and trying them one more time side by side.
Keep you posted!
Looking forward to your feedback as well!

I've play the Stealth 1 regular and Plus model. I enjoyed both, the Plus more so. I thought both were more forgiving for me than the LS. The Reg Q is probably more for me.
Yup, for me the few extra LS yards isn’t worth the drop off in accuracy no matter how much it is. I’m going the Morikawa route with a max… I’ll give up 10 yards if I’m really giving up anything at all.

Looking forward to your feedback as well!
OK as much as I wanted the TSR2 10* the Qi10(std) 10.5* won out. Felt better, was straighter.
Any mishits weren't too far off. All landed in the fairway; nothing crazy off line. Was very surprised.
I found the TSR2 more temperamental and offline shots tend to veer further offline. None in the ruff, but not as tight as the Qi10(std).
Spin was more at bay with the Qi10 and an average of 8-9 yards longer. One went 19 yards longer! But the 8-9 was more in line.
My SS is 88-90 so was an R flex Ventus TR 5 which I'm not a fan of, but went with that for the in store test.
As for the TSR2 went with the Red Hzrdus 5.5, for the in store test.
So will be going with the Qi10. Hope this helps and hit them straight!

Last edited:
OK as much as I wanted the TSR2 10* the Qi10(std) 10.5* won out. Felt better, was straighter.
Any mishits weren't too far off. All landed in the fairway; nothing crazy off line. Was very surprised.
I found the TSR2 more temperamental and offline shots tend to veer further offline. None in the ruff, but not as tight as the Qi10(std).
Spin was more at bay with the Qi10 and an average of 8-9 yards longer. One went 19 yards longer! But the 8-9 was more in line.
My SS is 88-90 so was an R flex Ventus TR 5 which I'm not a fan of, but went with that. As for the TSR2 went with the Red Hzrdus 5.5.
Wow! My demo order is for the Max... so probably less ball speed than the standard Qi10... but interesting to hear it beat out the TSR2. I found the TSR2 to be around the highest ball speeds when I purchased. Fairway consistency is what I need though! Thanks for your feedback.

Just checked my demo order and still hasn't shipped (n)

Wow! My demo order is for the Max... so probably less ball speed than the standard Qi10... but interesting to hear it beat out the TSR2. I found the TSR2 to be around the highest ball speeds when I purchased. Fairway consistency is what I need though! Thanks for your feedback.

To be honest I looked at the screen for the Ball Speed, but focused on the distance and dispersion. Oh and spin which on the Qi10 was 2500-2800 where the TSR2 was from 1800-3800! Glad it worked out with the TM as I dont need to redo all my shafts!! Good luck with the demo, but I'm just going to call the CC and order it.

Don’t doubt yourself thinking you’re losing out on ball speed. The confidence you’ll get from hitting the max will allow you to swing harder and with more confidence than with the standard model. You’ll end up with more ball speed.

You made the right choice. Happened to me with my g400 max amd I plan on a Qi10 for the same reason.

Don’t doubt yourself thinking you’re losing out on ball speed. The confidence you’ll get from hitting the max will allow you to swing harder and with more confidence than with the standard model. You’ll end up with more ball speed.

You made the right choice. Happened to me with my g400 max amd I plan on a Qi10 for the same reason.
For sure. Looking forward to this one

Qi-10 did well for me today. I feel like I can hit this damn near anywhere on the face and still be OK and not lose a lot. My typical miss is high toe and I'm not getting punished for it.

I’m really curious to test the std head against the max. Need to make that matchup happen.

Question , has anyone tried or tested ,
the HL variant ? Any observations ? And in comparison to the other offerings?

My SS is 88-90 so was an R flex Ventus TR 5 which I'm not a fan of, but went with that for the in store test.
As for the TSR2 went with the Red Hzrdus 5.5, for the in store test.
I found the diamana t+ pretty good for a stock shaft.

I found the diamana t+ pretty good for a stock shaft.
Thank you for the insight. Was thinking of the KBS TD 50. Always worked well for me and trying to stay in the 50g range. Thanks again!

Picked up my new Qi10 LS today. I was able to do a quick comparison against my current gamer - Rogue Max. Both heads are 10.5, the Qi10 is turned down 1.75* and the Rogue 1*. Qi10 has a stock Ventus Blue TR and the Rogue has a stock Ventus Blue, both are stiff. It’s day one but I am liking the Qi10 so far.IMG_0059.jpeg

Back