I’ve never been a Taylormade anything guy, but did try the qi10 out. I liked the look of quite a bit. I hit it well. It was noticeably slower then the Darkspeed, I don’t know if that would show on course or not though. If I was going to play a Taylormade driver this would be the one. Also liked the blue face

Curious ….
Why they have different lofts and not same loft across all clubs

I play that top one btw. And gave a couple examples of the bomb toe.

I've also almost never seen the low face in my life. Lol

I’ve never been a Taylormade anything guy, but did try the qi10 out. I liked the look of quite a bit. I hit it well. It was noticeably slower then the Darkspeed, I don’t know if that would show on course or not though. If I was going to play a Taylormade driver this would be the one. Also liked the blue face
Saaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaame on the speed. 🤷

I play that top one btw. And gave a couple examples of the bomb toe.

I've also almost never seen the low face in my life. Lol
I have original Stealth , that potentially is warranty issue .. been suggested will probably get replacement , ergo the
Qi10 variant depending on fitting suggestions .

This wil happen in moths time .

Thought what may have been hypothetical good fit , the Max , was so far behind lol then saw loft .

Thanks for detail , looks not much in it .

I have original Stealth , that potentially is warranty issue .. been suggested will probably get replacement , ergo the
Qi10 variant depending on fitting suggestions .

This wil happen in moths time .

Thought what may have been hypothetical good fit , the Max , was so far behind lol then saw loft .

Thanks for detail , looks not much in it .
Their warranty department is great, they get a lot of work the past few releases and they’ve always upgraded upon a new release cycle for all of the ones I had to warranty for myself and kids.

My Qi10 finally arrived yesterday and…. WOW

The testing I’ve done so far has been at the store with the stock shafts

Today with my KBS TD was magical. The forgiveness and consistency was so darn good. The standard head is plenty fast and manages spin better than any driver I’ve owned

IMG_4082.jpegIMG_4081.jpegIMG_4080.jpegIMG_4079.jpegIMG_4084.jpegIMG_4083.jpeg

My Qi10 finally arrived yesterday and…. WOW

The testing I’ve done so far has been at the store with the stock shafts

Today with my KBS TD was magical. The forgiveness and consistency was so darn good. The standard head is plenty fast and manages spin better than any driver I’ve owned

View attachment 9243218View attachment 9243219View attachment 9243220View attachment 9243221View attachment 9243222View attachment 9243223
That’s a great looking shaft

Hit the max version today with the t+ shaft. I liked the shaft and was comfortable with the club. As a high spin guy it spun more for me than the 430 10k. I might give the ls a hard look when they come down in price.

Had a look in shop, today , just curious as to what looked like , did side by side look at various models as noted … the max slight volume difference .

See what eventuates through the manufactures decision with my club

I also hit a couple very low on the face that went way further than I thought they would.

Is the ls more forgiving the stealth 1 or 2 line?

I believe @Wildcat played both and can offer some comparisons
I loved my stealth 1. The Q LS is definitely more distance but less forgiving for me. I finally had to take it out of the bag.

It was either the best drive or worst drive. The stealth was consistent for me. Nice little cut. The LS is too much club for me. I can’t explain why. I love the look and feel. I bomb it on the range and it puts me in bad spots on the course but sprinkles in enough absolute nukes that it makes me want to keep trying. But the smoke is far more forgiving for me. The Smoke is not the hero I deserve but the hero I need right now.

I hit the regular Q today on the range. That’s a lot more forgiving. But I had great results with the LS on the range so I’m not ready to make a jump anytime soon

I hit the regular Q today on the range. That’s a lot more forgiving. But I had great results with the LS on the range so I’m not ready to make a jump anytime soon
It sounded like the standard Qi10 might be the better one for you from the beginning.

I didn't get to post this at the time because shoes, but it was the last drive of a great day on course with it where I could move it and place it where and when I wanted. And I really do love the look and sound.

Back