Taylormade R9 Irons Contest - The Players Championship

Dang!! Almost missed this one....

Winning entries have been sent in.....
Nothing against you JB, but just once, I would like you to have to send one of those RH sets back and ask for the correct sided set :act-up:

They are both on the correct side...hehe. But TM has said that they will switch them out for you. Maybe shorten them too...I kid I kid.

JB said:
They are both on the correct side...hehe. But TM has said that they will switch them out for you. Maybe shorten them too...I kid I kid.

Oh shoot!

Oh shoot!

I only said that because bama was saying it himself. If he wins, I will personally make sure that we trade them in for a LH set. Im excited for all of these entries and we know that at least 1 THP member is getting a new set. Hopefully 2.

If you do not like the prizes that THP has for their contests each week, perhaps you just should not enter.

thank you for editing your initial response with a more controlled one ... and of course if i enter that means i do like the prizes ...

<still waiting on winning random number generators>

thank you for editing your initial response with a more controlled one ... and of course if i enter that means i do like the prizes ...

<still waiting on winning random number generators>

Actually I did not, but thanks.

I found your post the same as the others. Disgraceful.

JB said:
I only said that because bama was saying it himself. If he wins, I will personally make sure that we trade them in for a LH set. Im excited for all of these entries and we know that at least 1 THP member is getting a new set. Hopefully 2.

Oh, we were all over Bama at the GA outing, but I dont have much room to talk because I am about 3 inches taller. I loved your post and laughed.

That was a positive Oh Shoot.

Actually I did not, but thanks.
lol wow ... ok ... little tip though ... it's often a giveaway to start a lie off with the word "actually" ... or maybe your memory is bad ... or maybe my eyes deceived me ... pretty crazy to lie about something so minor like editing a post though ... or i could be wrong ...

I found your post the same as the others. Disgraceful.
i do confess to the crime of imperfection ...

now lets stop making this all about me again and keep the focus where it belongs ... on this great contest ...

lol wow ... ok ... little tip though ... it's often a giveaway to start a lie off with the word "actually" ... or maybe your memory is bad ... or maybe my eyes deceived me ... pretty crazy to lie about something so minor like editing a post though ... or i could be wrong ...

now lets stop making this all about me again and keep the focus where it belongs ... on this great contest ...

ACTUALLY I edited the post. We have more than one person on this board with editing abilities. Why don't you stop making this board your little psychological experiment and let the rest of us enjoy this contest.

Last edited:

Perhaps you need to realize that other mods can edit posts! THis is your LAST chance. Next time you can enjoy the sidelines again!!!!!

You can leave now.

Winning a nice set like this would require me to make a few adjustments. First Id have to add a sweet Taylor Made cart bag and then adding a few of my collection of clubs so I have two full sets. The "R9" set up will be a TM type set up and for when I got the cajones to hit them well! I like it!!

Winning a nice set like this would require me to make a few adjustments. First Id have to add a sweet Taylor Made cart bag and then adding a few of my collection of clubs so I have two full sets. The "R9" set up will be a TM type set up and for when I got the cajones to hit them well! I like it!!

Yeah, I'd somehow add a nice R9 460 driver, a few TM wedges and a TM bag...

Strange how that works!

Knowing you, you'd do it all at once! XD

if you win I'm buying stock in TM...and taking your CB7's off your hands haha

You are my hero bro. And people see me as an equipment ***** haha.

Yeah, I'd somehow add a nice R9 460 driver, a few TM wedges and a TM bag...

Strange how that works!

Knowing you, you'd do it all at once! XD

lol actually I have the R9 460 already and a itsy bitsy spider! I just need the R9's now!!

if you win I'm buying stock in TM...and taking your CB7's off your hands haha

Shhhh those are a secret lol

You are my hero bro. And people see me as an equipment ***** haha.

haha dont hate apprecaite and accept the ho'ness!! Embrace it!! lol

Id love to see TC win this! And since he didnt make his picks it would be even better if he won. The next contest where we pick golfers Id get his wife to do my picks too!

If I win you guys will be the first to know haha

I'm glad I hit these at the Outing, at least I know I'll like them and could hit them

I am rooting for you and TC to win.

Id love to see TC win this! And since he didnt make his picks it would be even better if he won. The next contest where we pick golfers Id get his wife to do my picks too!

Oh yeah Thanks, I forgot to mention that I am rooting for you as well.

EDIT: and Bama

the anticipation is over ...
the winning picks are in ...

team:
Phil Mickelson
Ian Poulter
Vaughn Taylor
Y.E. Yang

winning score:
i'd like to go one lower but picking phil to win with the exact same score he won with last time is too boring for phil the thrill ... i'll go higher at 278 rather than lower at 276 to appease the masses ...

phil to win as mentioned ... reason because he's in a zone ...

ian is a wildcard ... i'm only picking him because he's paired with tiger ... poulter's knee is banged up ... but he has attitude (not too sure about that whole pink thing though) ... and the opportunity to beat down the tiger will either take his game to another level ... or totally mess with his head ... i'm betting the former ...

vaughn taylor is the risk reward pick ... the biggest risk is he's almost missed as many cuts as he's made ... but when he plays the weekend ... he plays well ... 3 top 10 this year ... he isn't going to be most people's pick ... small guy ... but big heart ... and i like he's ranked higher than most tm staffers in gir ... as important a stat at sawgrass as there is ...

y.e yang another wildcard ... but multiple top 10 finishes and inside the top 25 in scoring average makes him intruiging ...

* this post has been approved by all oem regional marketing managers in my area

^^That ain't random!!

I am in! Thanks for the contest THP and :taylormade:!

Good luck everybody. We want to thank everybody for jumping in this one and making it officially the biggest contest THP has ever had based on number of entries.

This kind of contest reminds me of fantasy football, it gives a whole new outlook on watching the tournaments. It starts tomorrow too! Cant wait!

Time to start looking for that new TM cart bag!!!

This kind of contest reminds me of fantasy football, it gives a whole new outlook on watching the tournaments. It starts tomorrow too! Cant wait!

Time to start looking for that new TM cart bag!!!

That is why we like these so much. The US Open is not too far away either. But I love TPC and really wanted to do something cool for this one. Plus this tournament is so different because it is more up in the air than normal.

Back