TaylorMade Rescue 11 Hybrid Review Thread

Since im not gonna make it to the course today because the wind i figured i would go ahead and throw up some pics of the wear ive seen so far, stay tuned

Wear Pics After A Month

Wear Pics After A Month

Here are the pics showing just how durable this finish is, still looks great!
WEARPICSFACE.jpg
[/IMG]
WEARPICS1.jpg
[/IMG]
WEARPICS.jpg
[/IMG]
WEARPICS2.jpg
[/IMG]
WEARPICS3.jpg
[/IMG]
WEARPICS4.jpg
[/IMG]

Still holding up strong good pics man! Mine is still looking almost brand new after using it from all sorts of lies. The white finish holds up very strong.

Still holding up strong good pics man! Mine is still looking almost brand new after using it from all sorts of lies. The white finish holds up very strong.

I was surprised at how well its holding up, even the black seems to be not showing scratches as easy on the sole.

I'll take pictures of mine tomorrow after the round and when my clubs are clean. My rescue and r11 driver have just been taking a pounding.

Played 30 holes and warmed up at the range before we played. My buddy I played with fixed the problem I was having instantly. I was getting caught up in all the aspects of the backswing and whatnot. He had me not think about the backswing instead just think about hitting through the ball and down the target line. I was just getting to aggressive and quick through the ball. Teed off at 4:30 and got in 30 holes at BCC. I made 5 birdies and played well. Still need a couple weeks, but I feel getting under a 5 shouldn't be to tough. Anyways, now to the 18* Rescue 11. It's back on my good side again. I believe this club works much better with a smooth relaxed swing. The club would rather you just be calm and relaxed, put a smooth stroke on it, and let the club do the rest. I would have to say this is not one of the most forgiving hybrids out there, but the only time I didn't hit it well yesterday was a thinned shot so I'm not 100% sure how much distance is lost. The 18* with a smooth stroke goes 230 for me. That's plenty of distance with a 3h. Any par 4 under 400 yards I am supremely confident with this club to find the fairway off the tee. I'm going to think some more about the club and get on my laptop later to post a more in depth review.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

After playing with my sf 2.0 driver and wood yeterdat, I'm not fond of the light shafts, so I'm really looking into the rescue 11 a lot more now! How's the 60g rip?

After playing with my sf 2.0 driver and wood yeterdat, I'm not fond of the light shafts, so I'm really looking into the rescue 11 a lot more now! How's the 60g rip?

I have the 85g RIP in my 18* and really like it.

I have the 85g RIP in my 18* and really like it.

I also have the 85g and love it, this weather is killing me, its so windy again today

I also have e 85 rip. Lovin it!

Maybe ill have to go the tp route then

Maybe ill have to go the tp route then

maybe you should hit both and see which one you like, the 85g is actually heavy to someone who isnt use to it, my dad thought it was really really heavy until he hit and then he loved it.

maybe you should hit both and see which one you like, the 85g is actually heavy to someone who isnt use to it, my dad thought it was really really heavy until he hit and then he loved it.

Yeah I'm gonna get out this week and compare

Yeah I'm gonna get out this week and compare

that would be a good idea, if you dont mine the heavier shaft you should really enjoy the TP, last year i played a heavier shaft in my driver as well (70g RIP Stiff) but this year i went down to 60 since the R11 is already a little heavier feeling, love the feel of it with the 60

that would be a good idea, if you dont mine the heavier shaft you should really enjoy the TP, last year i played a heavier shaft in my driver as well (70g RIP Stiff) but this year i went down to 60 since the R11 is already a little heavier feeling, love the feel of it with the 60

Yeah we will see, I just ordered a 65g I believe voodoo for my sf 2.0, the 48g was too light! A mental thing I guess

Yeah we will see, I just ordered a 65g I believe voodoo for my sf 2.0, the 48g was too light! A mental thing I guess

i know what ya mean about the mental part lol, if i am hitting something thats really light the entire time im just thinking there is no way im gonna hit this good, its gonna be a huge hook. If i have bad thoughts about a club i wont play good

When in all reality my slices are prolly 95% my swing... Ugh

Got it yesterday can't wait to hit it! It does feel a bit heavier than the Cleveland Halo...

Got it yesterday can't wait to hit it! It does feel a bit heavier than the Cleveland Halo...

Did you get the TP with the RIP 85g or regular with the 65g shaft

Ok, Now The TM R11 Rescue 4 21* is now my favorite club in my bag!! As long as i set up to the ball right, and don't try to kill it, I hit it perfectly! I wanted a 200 club and this truely is my 200 club!! I seem to have so much confidence with it, it's unreal! You definitely can feel your swing all the way thru! I don't know if it's the white that makes me comfortable, but this club is so easy to line up and hit in my opinion!! I'm really glad I added it to my bag. Like I said before this is my first Rescue Hybrid and am extremely happy I decided to get one. The only problem is it's making me want the R11 driver and Fairways even more. I plan on getting the driver, but not sure about the fairways. I'm hitting my current R7 fairways amazing! So, not sure I'm gonna change those quite yet...

Ok, Now The TM R11 Rescue 4 21* is now my favorite club in my bag!! As long as i set up to the ball right, and don't try to kill it, I hit it perfectly! I wanted a 200 club and this truely is my 200 club!! I seem to have so much confidence with it, it's unreal! You definitely can feel your swing all the way thru! I don't know if it's the white that makes me comfortable, but this club is so easy to line up and hit in my opinion!! I'm really glad I added it to my bag. Like I said before this is my first Rescue Hybrid and am extremely happy I decided to get one. The only problem is it's making me want the R11 driver and Fairways even more. I plan on getting the driver, but not sure about the fairways. I'm hitting my current R7 fairways amazing! So, not sure I'm gonna change those quite yet...

They are great, the R11 is also amazing!

Well its still raining, we have had 2+ inches today, hopefully within a couple days the course will be dryed out. Im really itching to get back out there with the Rescue11

Back