TaylorMade SpeedSoft and SpeedSoft Ink Golf Balls

I feel it too much less effort by TM to design this than the blue suit guy there.

Also, great movie.
a classic to our generation

Other wild designs are companies who have always done that like Volvik. This, this is terrible, and only TM could somehow get any semblance of a pass on it, blows my mind.
So if you've always had bad designs you get the pass?

I mean I think we all know where I lean on stuff on golf balls and I'm definitely not the market for these, but I feel like there's going to a market. Whether I want to admit that reality or look for them on course for people or not. Price point and ... not boring? bound to draw some people in.

I mean I think we all know where I lean on stuff on golf balls and I'm definitely not the market for these, but I feel like there's going to a market. Whether I want to admit that reality or look for them on course for people or not. Price point and ... not boring? bound to draw some people in.
so you’ve seen the Volvik 360 ball in hand. Have to choose one, Speedsoft of Vista3? Very different balls mind you, but the designs are both…yeah

I understand the general take on the ink balls, they’re not my cup o’ tea either.

But, options are good, and somebody out there will like them and buy some.

I don't hate these.

so you’ve seen the Volvik 360 ball in hand. Have to choose one, Speedsoft of Vista3? Very different balls mind you, but the designs are both…yeah
Let's throw Splatter 360 into this mix. It's at this same price point and also an 'interesting' design.

Because that’s what I said? No.

Companies who have always been based around bold graphics and colors as part of their DNA, are expected to do such. Companies who haven’t been, are met with the overall reaction and response that we are seeing here.

I will say, if this ball had a different major brand on it, there would be far more pitchforks out by some, that’s reality. TM lately has gotten a LOT of passes for a variety of reasons, in my opinion, of which I won’t get into here.

I mean I would go with the 360, probably, just because I don't play soft balls. I'm kind of the opposite of a low compression ball guy. Having hit the Prism a bunch though the thing that stands out to me on color between them is the brightness. The 360 colors look slightly more matte/muted to my eye, and I noticed some club transfer. Related or not, it makes me curious to actually hit these and see how that goes. I might do that today because like I said, I think it's inevitable these are going to be in my life and cart/team at some point. Might as well just get into it and see what's what.

I mean I would go with the 360, probably, just because I don't play soft balls. I'm kind of the opposite of a low compression ball guy. Having hit the Prism a bunch though the thing that stands out to me on color between them is the brightness. The 360 colors look slightly more matte/muted to my eye, and I noticed some club transfer. Related or not, it makes me curious to actually hit these and see how that goes. I might do that today because like I said, I think it's inevitable these are going to be in my life and cart/team at some point. Might as well just get into it and see what's what.
I'd be curious on your thoughts on it. You aren't the target demo, but it would be interested to see some stuff.

I kind of dig them. I will probably pick a dozen up at some point soon.

Would be interested in trying these at this price point. However give me the white. The INK is way to busy.

1000060331.jpg
1000060333.jpg

See with the way that box stands out I guarantee she won't not see them and want them. And I don't think she'll be the only one.

Putting these would drive me more nutso than I already am.

I think @Deebo76 needs these.
Never gonna happen...

Alicia Keys GIF by Recording Academy / GRAMMYs

Would be interested in the white or yellow, but the ink pattern isnt doing it for me, and I typically like weird balls.

I refuse to play anything other than colored balls, just so I can tell my ball apart from the foursome. But I won't be playing the Inks. They look like a rejected energy drink label design from 2006.

I like it. These look fun.

I would need to buy a sleeve to ensure I can see them in the rough - can't see the taylor made stripes at all in the rough, they get lost for me. I assuming I can see them, I'd be all over the blue one if it came in the TP5. I don't think I would be a user of a ball with that low a compression but at its price point I'd get it for casual rounds.

They also make the ball in white and yellow....might try the white especially at that price....INK not for me!

Back