TaylorMade Tour Preferred MC Review Thread

KBS C-Taper on and about two hour range time last night.....can't wait to go again after work tonight. Wifey not happy...but I hooked like a junkie!!!!

I had the DGS on (good price on ebay so no choice of shaft) and was hitting it well and thought it was awesome. I've been hitting these clubs like no other and been in love with, got my very first hole in one, etc...then my pro friend and I was hitting on the range and suggested I should go up to x-stiff or something. With his suggestion I ordered a C-Taper S+ and I am so thrilled. My spread has narrowed and the flight of the ball is to me perfect. Nice little draw with medium trajectory. The S+ has allowed me if I want or need to be more aggressive with my swing and still have a predictable shot whereas the DGS gave me wider spread.

This is the first KBS shafts for me so I can't comment vs tour or 90. But having used the PX flighted, rifle, tour concept, and DG shafts the C-Taper feels just right. I could feel the club load and impact is smooth.

I haven't played yet (Saturday) but on the range, it's like butter. Never really played with a shaft like this where it's smooth but I have total control.

Greetings all! First few posts on the forum, but just wanted to jump in and let everyone know I ordered my set of TP MC's yesterday from Golf Galaxy, got a free fitting and will soon be striping it with my 3-PW DG S300 2UP hard-stepped babies!! I now play a standard set of rac OS irons with Reg flex, and it's long overdue for an upgrade, as I am too strong for the R flex and have to make too many small adjustments for the shots I want.

Quick question semi-related. The guy who fit me suggested a Mid-size tour velvet grip as I tend to have a bit of tension in the left hand with my stock grips at the moment. I went with it, but just wondering if anyone has any experience with these grips? Any difficulty adjusting to the bigger grip? Any suggestions on alternatives if these don't work out? Thanks and can't wait to unwrap my new clubs (hopefully soon!!).

I find the midsize of the NDMC's a little bigger than usual as well but they are certainly an alternative you should look into. I have them on my MC's as well.

I find the midsize of the NDMC's a little bigger than usual as well but they are certainly an alternative you should look into. I have them on my MC's as well.

Thanks for the quick reply, and the fact that you have the same grips and heads makes me feel less lonely. Seriously though, do you like the feel vs. a standard size grip? Did it take some getting used to or was it pretty comparable? Thanks again for the feedback!

I was able to play another round this Tuesday afternoon after a work meeting ended early. Was a county course close to where I was staying, so my expectations were low. THe course ended up being pretty darn nice, with tons of elevation changes and dog legs and holes set up for hitting targets off the tee. Fairways were in great shape, and greens were too, although a little slow for my liking.

Anyways, to summarize, the MCs really performed for me again. My swing is coming around, even off the tee, and I was set up for lots of approach shots in the 160 yards and less range. I believe I hit 10 girs and came home with a 79. That included 2 penalty strokes too. I'm not sure how to express this, but these irons just have "it". Great balance, great feel, great sound, and really confidence inspiring to look down on when you set up to swing.

Highlights of this round included a 120 yard fairway bunker shot to a slightly elevated green. I got in there, choked up an inch on the PW, put the ball back in my stance, and hit a low punch type shot. The ball came out with a piercing, low trajectory, hit the middle of the green, skipped forward about 15 feet then checked and lipped out leaving me about 14 inches for birdie. Again, I just love how you can hit different shots with these irons when its advantageous to do so. I was a little surprised how much spin I got out of that bunker shot to check like it did. A testament to the club, and probably the Penta ball too.

Another highlight was hitting a nice controlled 6 iron on a 200 yard par 3 playing downhill. Landed pin high and rolled about 20 feet past the pin.

The anti-highlight came on a short par 3, where I completely screwed up my tempo and uber-chunked the shot, leaving it 50 yards short of the green. The sharp leading edge of this club and hitting it fat are a really bad combination. This was the only shot I missed a green with less than 160 yards to go. I'll take those results any day.

I also think the low bounce irons cost me more distance out of the rough than most irons I've played. At this point, I've gotten used to that extra distance loss and account for it now. Not a huge deal, I just play for an additional 5 yards of distance loss over my R7s or S3s.

Another thing I like about this set is that the PW has a higher swing weight than the other irons (D3 to D2) which makes a really nice transition for me from my heavy Mizzie wedges to the longer irons. That extra swing weight is probably why the PW is my favorite iron in the set. Just so easy to swing and let the club do the work.

Thanks for the quick reply, and the fact that you have the same grips and heads makes me feel less lonely. Seriously though, do you like the feel vs. a standard size grip? Did it take some getting used to or was it pretty comparable? Thanks again for the feedback!

Honestly, it took me about one driving range session to get used to. Also they appear bigger than they really are. Yes they are bigger but less than you may think.

I am a tall guy myself and so my hands are accordingly. The slightly larger grip for me makes sense. Just regrip one of your current grips and see how it feels.

Overall I love the feel of the grip. For me the firmness feels good and right. A couple of my friends who wanted to try out the new clubs also mentioned how they liked the grip. But not all grips are for everyone so the final judge can only be you. Hope this helps.

I was able to play another round this Tuesday afternoon after a work meeting ended early. Was a county course close to where I was staying, so my expectations were low. THe course ended up being pretty darn nice, with tons of elevation changes and dog legs and holes set up for hitting targets off the tee. Fairways were in great shape, and greens were too, although a little slow for my liking.

Anyways, to summarize, the MCs really performed for me again. My swing is coming around, even off the tee, and I was set up for lots of approach shots in the 160 yards and less range. I believe I hit 10 girs and came home with a 79. That included 2 penalty strokes too. I'm not sure how to express this, but these irons just have "it". Great balance, great feel, great sound, and really confidence inspiring to look down on when you set up to swing.

Highlights of this round included a 120 yard fairway bunker shot to a slightly elevated green. I got in there, choked up an inch on the PW, put the ball back in my stance, and hit a low punch type shot. The ball came out with a piercing, low trajectory, hit the middle of the green, skipped forward about 15 feet then checked and lipped out leaving me about 14 inches for birdie. Again, I just love how you can hit different shots with these irons when its advantageous to do so. I was a little surprised how much spin I got out of that bunker shot to check like it did. A testament to the club, and probably the Penta ball too.

Another highlight was hitting a nice controlled 6 iron on a 200 yard par 3 playing downhill. Landed pin high and rolled about 20 feet past the pin.

The anti-highlight came on a short par 3, where I completely screwed up my tempo and uber-chunked the shot, leaving it 50 yards short of the green. The sharp leading edge of this club and hitting it fat are a really bad combination. This was the only shot I missed a green with less than 160 yards to go. I'll take those results any day.

I also think the low bounce irons cost me more distance out of the rough than most irons I've played. At this point, I've gotten used to that extra distance loss and account for it now. Not a huge deal, I just play for an additional 5 yards of distance loss over my R7s or S3s.

Another thing I like about this set is that the PW has a higher swing weight than the other irons (D3 to D2) which makes a really nice transition for me from my heavy Mizzie wedges to the longer irons. That extra swing weight is probably why the PW is my favorite iron in the set. Just so easy to swing and let the club do the work.

Thanks for the update G4L. I like my wedges to be a little heavier as well

Greetings all! First few posts on the forum, but just wanted to jump in and let everyone know I ordered my set of TP MC's yesterday from Golf Galaxy, got a free fitting and will soon be striping it with my 3-PW DG S300 2UP hard-stepped babies!! I now play a standard set of rac OS irons with Reg flex, and it's long overdue for an upgrade, as I am too strong for the R flex and have to make too many small adjustments for the shots I want.

You and I are both in the exact same boat! I'm currently in the process testing if I prefer the MC's or the CB's and so far I'm leaning towards the MC's...I hope they work well for you

Quick question semi-related. The guy who fit me suggested a Mid-size tour velvet grip as I tend to have a bit of tension in the left hand with my stock grips at the moment. I went with it, but just wondering if anyone has any experience with these grips? Any difficulty adjusting to the bigger grip? Any suggestions on alternatives if these don't work out? Thanks and can't wait to unwrap my new clubs (hopefully soon!!).

I have the tour velvet midsize on my MC's. I would never go back to playing a regular size grip. I have large(ish) hands and the extra width is greatly appreciated. It may take a little getting used to but I bet you're going to be a lot more comfortable with your grip in the future. Adding size took a lot of tension out of my set up.

Congrats on the purchase! These are great sticks!

Still in love with these irons. Could my ho'ing days finally be over????

You and I are both in the exact same boat! I'm currently in the process testing if I prefer the MC's or the CB's and so far I'm leaning towards the MC's...I hope they work well for you

The rac OS set has been wonderful to me over the last 6/7 years, but I could not be more excited to make the move to the MC's. I already have a high trajectory (hence the "rocketman") and the weighting on the rac's simply amplify that. I'm also going to hard step my MC's so the ball flight will be even lower with the new heads. I considered the CB's as well, but I felt like they would be too similar to the rac's and I wanted a club that had a drastically different look and feel, so the MC's are for me. I'm sure they will take some serious range time for me to feel comfortable with them, but hey that doesn't sound like a downside to me, especially when I start throwing darts on the course :) Let me know what you find with the MC/CB comparison and whichever way you go, you're getting amazing clubs! Congrats and thanks for the post!

I am gaming the CB's now. I like em, but whenever I step up to the MC' s I hit them so well. I like both ball flights but have been fighting the wind lately. Getting a lower trajectory may have helped. I am looking into a switch. Maybe play another round this weekend to decide. I like em both, a lot!

Oh man. I just got my combo set in: 6,7 MC/8,9,PW MB all with the DG XP R300 shafts. Cannot wait to get to the range with these. I am definitely playing tomorrow morning. I will give my impressions of these on monday. So excited.

Oh man. I just got my combo set in: 6,7 MC/8,9,PW MB all with the DG XP R300 shafts. Cannot wait to get to the range with these. I am definitely playing tomorrow morning. I will give my impressions of these on monday. So excited.

congrats! Glad they came in. Throw some pics up for us when you get a chance

IMG00014-20110610-1130.jpg

IMG00012-20110610-1129.jpg

IMG00008-20110610-1127.jpg

here you go

I played these babies in a scramble today with my dad, a friend of his, and CG13.

My driving was strong early on but faded down the stretch, and my wedge/approach play was less than ideal but... I was loving these irons. I haven't EVER hit irons like I was hitting them today. Lots of pure contact, misses in the right spots, but the most important thing was that my ball flight was low and predictable. LOW! I hit the ball LOW!

I won't say that I am a scratch golfer, or that I have turned a corner... but for today I these played like I have never played irons. Any thoughts I had of dropping these irons is now gone. Bring on the THP get together this weekend!

Can't wait to hear what you think about the new sticks! I'm chomping at the bit to get my MCs in the mail soon, esp since I feel my swing has never been better. Will the day never come?!

And ditto on the pics. We need 'em!

I found THP by searching for reviews on the TM TP MC's and I found this thread. I'd like to thank everyone who has posted reviews and other information to ponder regarding these clubs. After reading through the entire thread (took at least 4 days) I seem to be in the minority of golfers to who are going in reverse to the MCs, meaning I am currently playing blades (mizuno MP32) and was looking for something with a bit more forgiveness. I had been going back and forth on the idea because I have my best golf (lowest round, best stretches in ball striking etc.) with my current irons but a couple of friend and a swing coach I work with from time to time said that a lot of changes have been made in forged offering over the past couple years and I might be able to find the best of both worlds in terms of forgiveness and playability.

So I started researching and planned to try clubs from Titliest, Callaway, Mizuno, and Ping. I had a few specifics I wanted in a club a traditional looking iron with a thin top-line, some forgiveness on the slight miss-hits, and workability. Below are my thoughts on each of the brands I tested for those interested.

Callaways: Razr X Tour
Good solid irons. For me though the launch angle was a bit to high and while the best looking of any of the clubs I have seen from Callaway they still looked a bit to clunky for me. Also there isn't much workability in these clubs. Great for those who fight hitting shots left or right. (I never was able to find a lefty RazrX Forged)

Titliest: AP2

Another good set, a more boring ball flight than my current irons but still a little bit to thick of a top line for me. Also as some who hates hitting a fade and/or push (unless its on purpose) these clubs were an absolute no go. I have never seen a set of irons with less offset on the club head. If you tend to hit a big draw/hook check these clubs out.

Ping: S56 (Anser Forged)

I wanted to try the Anser Forged but unfortunately Ping isn't making them left-handed yet and from what I am hearing the club hasn't been getting a lot of interest from the market so they probably never will.

I did try the S56 and I really wanted to love this iron because I wanted to buy Ping's as I have never owned a set and I know quite a few people who to this day say the Ping Eye2's are the best irons ever made and they are a 25 year old club.

The iron has a great look at address and for a set of Pings and a really nice look over all. For a cast club the feel is extremely good on par with a forged club. The forgiveness was great but you definitely lost workability to get that forgiveness. Also the positioning of the CG in the club was giving me a bit of a ballooning ball flight, which sacrifices distant and really sucks in the wind. Not to mention these clubs are pricey (I don't mind dropping 8,9 or 1000 on a set of clubs but these pups are like 11 or 12 hundred at my local golf shop). I will say though if you fight getting the ball up in the air and what something that minimizes spin they are a great set of clubs, again you need to not mind the price.

Mizuno: MP53

I had pretty much assumed this was the iron I was going to end up buying because it is basically the new more forgiving version of what I already have, and like I said I really like the irons I have. (note: I'd have loved to try the MP63 but again not currently made lefty)

The club looks-wise it is almost indistinguishable from my MP32's at address. The ball flight is boring, the workability is on par with my current clubs, but the forgiveness just wasn't much better than the irons I have.

What will be in the bag

Taylormade TP MC

A friend I play with frequently asked me if I had seen these irons so I looked them up saw the tuning port screw on the back and thought to myself now Taylormade is adding the movable weight gimmick to their irons too just what golfers need. So I never even bothered trying or hit them at all.

Then I went to my iron demo and the fiter said you have to try the new Taylormade irons. Rather than getting into a discussion about why I didn't like them I figured I'd hit a couple with the club and then put in the not for me pile. Well that was until I hit it. The ball rockets off the face of this club (like the Ping and Mizuno clubs I was at least a club longer than with my current set) but unlike the Ping irons the ball flight was perfect, but unlike the Mizuno Irons the miss-hits were barely noticeable, slight miss-hits were dead online with no noticeable distance loss, as I started getting tired I had a few big miss-hits that were still on-line with a lot less distance loss than what I am used too. The workability is really good not quite as good as the mizuno clubs but what they lose in workability they more than make up for forgiveness especially when you consider that when hitting a cut/fade with my current clubs or even with the new Mizuno's you end up a club to a club and a half shorter versus hitting a shot straight or hitting a draw. These irons you can fade it or draw it with virtually the exact same distance.

Needless to say these clubs won me over. I purchased 5i - PW (I don't bother with long irons anymore) with Custom Nippon Shafts (a light stiff flex steel) and Custom Golf Pride Decade Black and White Grips. The shafts were a free custom option but the grips cost me an extra $6 per club.

I'll be hopefully getting them tomorrow.

congrats and let us know how you like them on the course!!

I found THP by searching for reviews on the TM TP MC's and I found this thread. I'd like to thank everyone who has posted reviews and other information to ponder regarding these clubs. After reading through the entire thread (took at least 4 days) I seem to be in the minority of golfers to who are going in reverse to the MCs, meaning I am currently playing blades (mizuno MP32) and was looking for something with a bit more forgiveness. I had been going back and forth on the idea because I have my best golf (lowest round, best stretches in ball striking etc.) with my current irons but a couple of friend and a swing coach I work with from time to time said that a lot of changes have been made in forged offering over the past couple years and I might be able to find the best of both worlds in terms of forgiveness and playability.

So I started researching and planned to try clubs from Titliest, Callaway, Mizuno, and Ping. I had a few specifics I wanted in a club a traditional looking iron with a thin top-line, some forgiveness on the slight miss-hits, and workability. Below are my thoughts on each of the brands I tested for those interested.

Callaways: Razr X Tour
Good solid irons. For me though the launch angle was a bit to high and while the best looking of any of the clubs I have seen from Callaway they still looked a bit to clunky for me. Also there isn't much workability in these clubs. Great for those who fight hitting shots left or right. (I never was able to find a lefty RazrX Forged)

Titliest: AP2

Another good set, a more boring ball flight than my current irons but still a little bit to thick of a top line for me. Also as some who hates hitting a fade and/or push (unless its on purpose) these clubs were an absolute no go. I have never seen a set of irons with less offset on the club head. If you tend to hit a big draw/hook check these clubs out.

Ping: S56 (Anser Forged)

I wanted to try the Anser Forged but unfortunately Ping isn't making them left-handed yet and from what I am hearing the club hasn't been getting a lot of interest from the market so they probably never will.

I did try the S56 and I really wanted to love this iron because I wanted to buy Ping's as I have never owned a set and I know quite a few people who to this day say the Ping Eye2's are the best irons ever made and they are a 25 year old club.

The iron has a great look at address and for a set of Pings and a really nice look over all. For a cast club the feel is extremely good on par with a forged club. The forgiveness was great but you definitely lost workability to get that forgiveness. Also the positioning of the CG in the club was giving me a bit of a ballooning ball flight, which sacrifices distant and really sucks in the wind. Not to mention these clubs are pricey (I don't mind dropping 8,9 or 1000 on a set of clubs but these pups are like 11 or 12 hundred at my local golf shop). I will say though if you fight getting the ball up in the air and what something that minimizes spin they are a great set of clubs, again you need to not mind the price.

Mizuno: MP53

I had pretty much assumed this was the iron I was going to end up buying because it is basically the new more forgiving version of what I already have, and like I said I really like the irons I have. (note: I'd have loved to try the MP63 but again not currently made lefty)

The club looks-wise it is almost indistinguishable from my MP32's at address. The ball flight is boring, the workability is on par with my current clubs, but the forgiveness just wasn't much better than the irons I have.

What will be in the bag

Taylormade TP MC

A friend I play with frequently asked me if I had seen these irons so I looked them up saw the tuning port screw on the back and thought to myself now Taylormade is adding the movable weight gimmick to their irons too just what golfers need. So I never even bothered trying or hit them at all.

Then I went to my iron demo and the fiter said you have to try the new Taylormade irons. Rather than getting into a discussion about why I didn't like them I figured I'd hit a couple with the club and then put in the not for me pile. Well that was until I hit it. The ball rockets off the face of this club (like the Ping and Mizuno clubs I was at least a club longer than with my current set) but unlike the Ping irons the ball flight was perfect, but unlike the Mizuno Irons the miss-hits were barely noticeable, slight miss-hits were dead online with no noticeable distance loss, as I started getting tired I had a few big miss-hits that were still on-line with a lot less distance loss than what I am used too. The workability is really good not quite as good as the mizuno clubs but what they lose in workability they more than make up for forgiveness especially when you consider that when hitting a cut/fade with my current clubs or even with the new Mizuno's you end up a club to a club and a half shorter versus hitting a shot straight or hitting a draw. These irons you can fade it or draw it with virtually the exact same distance.

Needless to say these clubs won me over. I purchased 5i - PW (I don't bother with long irons anymore) with Custom Nippon Shafts (a light stiff flex steel) and Custom Golf Pride Decade Black and White Grips. The shafts were a free custom option but the grips cost me an extra $6 per club.

I'll be hopefully getting them tomorrow.

Congratulations on the new sticks Merideus! I too find the MCs to give excellent ball flight and good distance. I love the ability to work these balls high and low when needed, or with a little fade or draw if I'm in jail. They do have a little bit of forgiveness too, which is nice. Not enough to bail me out of my horrible shots, but they certainly do help me keep the ball pretty straight on toe mis hits, if not a little short.

I have scored most of my lowest rounds of golf playing these clubs. They inspire confidence in my iron game, and its paying off the last couple weeks in particular.

Let us know how they work out for you!

So I took the new irons out to the range on Friday and played 18 at my local course on Saturday. It took me a bit to get used to them. They are standard length which was a change because I normally play my irons about 3/4" short. The clubs work about as good as the swing you put on them. I changed from a set of burner 2.0s so the change in lofts was about 1 club short.

That being said, I shot my best round ever (85) which included three doubles and a 5 over on the second hole. Had my first eagle ever as well which definitely helped out my score. I had at least 9 shots at birdie too.

One thing I noticed about these irons is how consistent the distances are. I could actually count on the club going the same length with each swing. That was a major problem I had with the burner2.0s. One shot would go 150 and the next would go 165 with what felt like the same swing/contact. I was consistently dropping the 6i about 155. I had my share of mishits with these as well though. These irons dont punish you distance wise on off center hits as much as I thought they were going to. Maybe about 10 yard at the very most. They had a lower ball flight but still went straight. The smaller head was a plus for me. I think having a smaller club head on irons is a benefit. The bigger the face, the more area to miss. The size of the burners were so big that I had a tendency to overswing. The smaller face of the MC/MBs definitely made me swing within myself and focus on good contact. I used to miss everything right. Not a slice but more of a block. These irons actually helped me straighten out my shot. I actually have a small draw on my irons now with the same swing as I had before.

I think I made a mistake going with the DG XP shafts however. The ballflight was really high. I am normally a low ball hitter but these things just launch. I think the lighter shaft weight (105g vs 127g stock DG) may have led to a higher swing weight as well. The heads felt much heavier than the ones I tried out in the store. Not bad, just different. I am looking around right now for a lower launching shaft. I was interested in the C-tapers but they may be a little too low for me. If anyone has any ideas, I would love to hear them.

All in all, these clubs are definitely working for me. It didnt hurt that every other club was working this weekend as well. I need more time to dial in the distances and get used to the new length but they were really good for the first time out. Its also a bonus that these clubs just look sweet

So I took the new irons out to the range on Friday and played 18 at my local course on Saturday. It took me a bit to get used to them. They are standard length which was a change because I normally play my irons about 3/4" short. The clubs work about as good as the swing you put on them. I changed from a set of burner 2.0s so the change in lofts was about 1 club short.

That being said, I shot my best round ever (85) which included three doubles and a 5 over on the second hole. Had my first eagle ever as well which definitely helped out my score. I had at least 9 shots at birdie too.

One thing I noticed about these irons is how consistent the distances are. I could actually count on the club going the same length with each swing. That was a major problem I had with the burner2.0s. One shot would go 150 and the next would go 165 with what felt like the same swing/contact. I was consistently dropping the 6i about 155. I had my share of mishits with these as well though. These irons dont punish you distance wise on off center hits as much as I thought they were going to. Maybe about 10 yard at the very most. They had a lower ball flight but still went straight. The smaller head was a plus for me. I think having a smaller club head on irons is a benefit. The bigger the face, the more area to miss. The size of the burners were so big that I had a tendency to overswing. The smaller face of the MC/MBs definitely made me swing within myself and focus on good contact. I used to miss everything right. Not a slice but more of a block. These irons actually helped me straighten out my shot. I actually have a small draw on my irons now with the same swing as I had before.

I think I made a mistake going with the DG XP shafts however. The ballflight was really high. I am normally a low ball hitter but these things just launch. I think the lighter shaft weight (105g vs 127g stock DG) may have led to a higher swing weight as well. The heads felt much heavier than the ones I tried out in the store. Not bad, just different. I am looking around right now for a lower launching shaft. I was interested in the C-tapers but they may be a little too low for me. If anyone has any ideas, I would love to hear them.

All in all, these clubs are definitely working for me. It didnt hurt that every other club was working this weekend as well. I need more time to dial in the distances and get used to the new length but they were really good for the first time out. Its also a bonus that these clubs just look sweet

Congratulations on the career low on your first round with the new sticks! Hopefully the honeymoon phase lasts forever!

As far as the shafts, I game the stock DGs in my MCs and I love the swing weight and overall balance of them with that shaft. If you just cannot get used to the weight / ball flight you are seeing, you could definitley throw the DGs in there and it will bring your ball flight down and probably swing weight too. BUT if you just shot your best round ever with the irons the way they are, I'd definitely give it some time for you to adjust as you can't argue with on course results.

Well, I finally broke down and purchased a new set of TM TP MCs. I have been playing Titleist DCI 704s forever and I play over 100 rounds a year so the grooves are nearly gone. I ordered my set with 5 - PW and the KBS Tour Stiff Shaft. This shaft produces the spin rate I am looking for with a 6 iron, right at 6200 rpm, and a slightly higher club head speed then my Titleist 704s. When I was fit we had them set with a 2 degree upright lie.

I picked them up from Golfsmith today, took about 2 weeks from TM. I took them to the hitting bay and found that the lie was not set correctly and had to bend them about 2 degrees more to get the lie set properly, now they are dead on. I really look forward to hitting them at the range later today at the range and to maybe sneak in 9 holes. After the lie was adjusted hitting them in the bay they felt like butter!

Oh, by the way I am 61 years old, carry a 2.9 HI. I am not a long hitter but very straight. Iron play has always been the strength of my game but I have notice some inconsistency lately with the 704s, maybe they are just wore out.

I have n R11 Driver on order to replace my old Burner.

I think TM has really designed a winner here. I should know later today.

Bob

Back