TaylorMade TP5Pix Another Truvis Golf Ball

I hope there are other color varieties because on second glance these really look like butt

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Heard a rumor that this was coming. Will be interesting to see what level of success they see with it.

Gimmick Infringement....
Make mine Truvis...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Doubt we will see it on tour. There will be TM homers that will have it though.

I guess it was a matter of time but that pattern doesn't look nearly as good to me.

Why the "ninja star" X?

Why would they be homers if they used it? What if they simply like the TP5 ball better, but want a similar scheme to what trivia does?

kinda like callaway homers collecting and trading or buying out right individual balls or sleeves just to add to a collection?

I say this knowing full well i have 3 dz pink and white / red and white truvis still on a shelf just waiting to be played.

Oh, so TM will be the Scotty Cameron of golf balls ... giving it the old Xerox treatment. lol.

This immediately came to mind

f3ba2fdb38c1bd4fdcddd23e4c00594a.jpg

2dfc0e572f9a3605a096010cd244eef5.jpg

I like the simple pentagons, even if they have a logo inside them, so the other kinds of shapes don't do too much for me. I'm sure that the TP5 users might like this though (I haven't tried them yet).

I don't think the gradient graphic will work as well for finding balls. Nature is gradient so those will blend in. The solid Pentagon is stark so it sticks out.

I don't think the gradient graphic will work as well for finding balls. Nature is gradient so those will blend in. The solid Pentagon is stark so it sticks out.

All I know is it can't hurt me. I am blind as **** and more times than not, I walk past my ball and have to spot it looking back at it. This is almost always the case when the sun is in my eyes. Several times, I have pulled/pushed my cart right over top of my ball and missed it completely.

Imitation is the best form of flattery, or so they say.

Man, these equipment companies are shameless in the way that they “borrow” each others’ technology. PXG turns into P790 (but, in fairness, TaylorMade had a hollow iron years ago). Callaway Truvis becomes a new TaylorMade offering. I just saw a photo of a new Cameron mallet putter and I’ll be darned if it didn’t look like it had the spoilers/wings, similar to the Toulon Indi.

The I.P. attorneys are certainly making out well.

And the Toulon Columbus is a copy of the scotty camron notchback.

Not surprised to see this. I'm not sure how I feel, but I'd definitely try them.

Funny story about Truvis and how at first no one at Callaway (except Chip) thought it would be a good idea. And now it’s a huge success and other companies are starting to imitate. Wonder who’s next to jump on board.

Honestly surprised it took this long for someone else to try and copy the Truvis success.

Personally, I will not be purchasing the TM models.

Interesting

Don't like the truvis don't like these either

If I want special colors on my golf balls I'll let me kids get creative with paint

Not really a Truvis fan... But that TM ball is just plain ugly.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Not a fan.

Don't like the truvis don't like these either

If I want special colors on my golf balls I'll let me kids get creative with paint
And then your clubs will get destroyed. The good thing about the Truvis is that it doesn't come off on the clubs like a marker will.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

And then your clubs will get destroyed. The good thing about the Truvis is that it doesn't come off on the clubs like a marker will.

I was being sarcastic I find myself interested in the ole plain golf balls more they soccer ball looking golf balls

I was being sarcastic I find myself interested in the ole plain golf balls more they soccer ball looking golf balls
I know, but I couldn't resist.

Back