Team Callaway Collection

Just got my box. Love the color of the shirt and will put the sticks to good use.

Just got home to see the package. I can definitely see more of the utility aspect very much. I like it. Now to secure a masters coin.

I got my package today also!
I love the color of the shirt!
I think the sheets giving drills/tips on how to use the sticks was a nice touch also.

Now, about those coins... :act-up:

Happy Masters week everyone!
Good Luck #TeamCallaway!

Package is waiting, but I know the contents. I am excited to get it, as I am with every package, but the no coin is rough.

They are sometimes difficult to come by, and can be pricey on Ebay when people decide to take the free coins and flip them for a profit, but the hunt will be on to keep the collection complete as always

Received my package and I have to say I really like it. The shirt is very nice and the Team Callaway shield sure stands out. Will look great with white shorts on Masters Sunday!
The magnetic koozies are cool.
I don't struggle with alignment so have never bothered to buy alignment sticks, just threw down two clubs when needed. I will be utilizing several of the drills with the sticks. I never would have thought of using them that way. Great inclusion by adding the drills.

Let me add my box was damaged as well. Almost all the way open on one end. Luckily everything was still inside.

Last edited:
Year two and I'm wishing again, that I had got in. Not having the extra cash at the right (or wrong) time for two years in a row. Hopefully at the end of this year, I can. Lot's of very unique and cool items you all are getting. It's sad to see there are those people who are disappointed. Callaway doesn't HAVE to do this, but they choose to, and you DEFINATLY get your money back SO many times over...if anyone DOESN'T want the rest of their packages, feel free to PM me and I'll give you my address to forward them to. #TeamCallaway for life!

I love the stuff we have gotten. I do wish the coins were included. I love collecting them but the other stuff is pretty sweet too

Mine arrived today. Love the package. Addition of the alignment sticks with some drills was a really nice touch. I like that it involved another element from Callaway.

Got mine, happy with it. I have bever practiced with "alignment" sticks, but i will try them out

Got my box today.. Love it , just wish the shirt fit. Possibly the smallest XXL ever, kind of crazy because the hoodie from last shipment was almost too big.

Would LOVE one of those coins!!!

Lie the shirt. Glad I went with med. I agree the drills with the sticks is cool.

I saw the pics of the Koozies and first thought "meh" but now that I got the box, I must say the magnets are ingenious. Might have a fighting chance of not losing these, like I have with a hundred others.

I saw the pics of the Koozies and first thought "meh" but now that I got the box, I must say the magnets are ingenious. Might have a fighting chance of not losing these, like I have with a hundred others.
Or, at least, I will attach magnets to every koozie I get from now on...

I grabbed a beer out of the fridge, put it in Koozie, and stuck it to the side of fridge..The magnets are strong enough to hold a beer in place!!! not sure that's what they are designed to do, but they will...

I grabbed a beer out of the fridge, put it in Koozie, and stuck it to the side of fridge..The magnets are strong enough to hold a beer in place!!! not sure that's what they are designed to do, but they will...
That's the first thing I did too! Strong enough for a bottle or can!
I'm not entirely sure what the intended idea is... Golf cart? Irons shaft at the range?! Maybe box three will have a belt with a plate to stick it too!

That's the first thing I did too! Strong enough for a bottle or can!
I'm not entirely sure what the intended idea is... Golf cart? Irons shaft at the range?! Maybe box three will have a belt with a plate to stick it too!
i am going to use the magnets & just attach it to the side of the fridge when its not in use (which will be rare)

i am going to use the magnets & just attach it to the side of the fridge when its not in use (which will be rare)
Bah. Practicality. ;)

Anyone out there want to swap polos? I have an XL and would prefer a L. Thanks.

Recieved mine today also. Shirt is awesome, along with the rest of the box. Just making me feel worse about missing last year. Taking stick and drills to range tomorrow. Seriously can't wait for the next 2 boxes. Great job E. & the crew.

Woo! Love the shirt! And I definitely should use alignment sticks. I just wish they had been painted instead of a green sticker. Hopefully the label is sturdy enough to survive going in and out or the bag and getting moved around on the ground.

I'll offer a different opinion. I was in on year one and I thought the packages were pretty good. This year packages, so far, are not what I expected. I wish there was a refund button.

That's too bad that you have that opinion but if you're truly disappointed with it, send me a pm. I'll buy the rest of the year off you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just want to say that I am more than pleased with the first two boxes this year. I immediately threw the Masters colored alignment sticks in the bag, and they look badass holding my shamrock'd O'Carroll towel.

I'm a big fan of the polo and the beer koozies and of everything Callaway does.

I got my 2nd package Thursday, and I am happier with it than when I first saw the spoilers.

The shirt is awesome, I have already used the sticks and they are now fixtures in my bag. Can never have enough markers and to top it off, the magnetic beer Koozies are my 2nd favorite item so far this year (to the hoodie).

Wore the shirt yesterday with my Callaways Masters hat, I liked the fit and feel of the shirt. My daughter loves the alignment aids. As for the markers, agreed, can never have too many. I'm not a koozy guy, never drink out of a can but I'll put them in the collectibles box.

Wore the shirt yesterday with my Callaways Masters hat, I liked the fit and feel of the shirt. My daughter loves the alignment aids. As for the markers, agreed, can never have too many. I'm not a koozy guy, never drink out of a can but I'll put them in the collectibles box.
They fit bottles too.

Back