Team Callaway Collection

Got my box Friday. Already wore the shirt!
Koozie for the cart? Keeps the drink holes open for my gps!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Haven't tried the shirt on but the sticks, markers and a koozy went in the bag.

Shirt is awesome, sported mine this past Sunday and really liked it.

Heh, finally got around to putting this on my key...

de306664391bf0cd543e042462fdcb15.jpg

Interesting how someone said this came right off the assembly line... Because the CNC on the mesh suggests that it was made specifically to have a hole next to the logo...

My keychain separated when carrying around in my pocket.
I'll be able to reattach without problem with spray adhesive.

My keychain separated when carrying around in my pocket.
I'll be able to reattach without problem with spray adhesive.

The chain or the Odyssey portion?

My chain broke so I'm gonna replace it with one a bit thicker.

The metal mesh separated from the Insert.
Not a big deal, and I don't see how this would happen on a putter.

Well, the guys earlier did say that he was able to seperate the mesh pretty easily...on a real putter, the edge of the mesh wouldn't be exposed, the surface would be flush with the milled face of the putter, so it wouldn't be exposed to the wear and tear that these keychains probably get in pockets and whatnot...

Heh, finally got around to putting this on my key...

de306664391bf0cd543e042462fdcb15.jpg

And seeing the keychain on my key, with my tritium light, makes me want to put a tritium tube in my #7's sightline...which would be totally useless, unless I'm putting in the very dark dark...but part of me wants to do it anyway...

So, are we thinking we'll get another box prior to the U.S. Open? Was that the case last year for #TeamCallaway?

I was thinking between US and British Open personally.

Funny just check my account last night to see if there was any activity. Nada.

Last year we got one in February, Masters week, US Open week, and another in after the majors I think is September.

Edit: It was November not September.

Getting ready to go. Here comes #3.

9fa60bc8b71f82031951de2d9daca5b5.jpg

Oh man, before the U.S. Open! I was thinking we'd be between majors!

That's some good stiff there. I was going with Wardy on between majors but I won't complain getting it before the US Open

Don't know if before. Tweet said the boxes were waiting to get filled. That was yesterday. Maybe they make out this week.

I just want a headcover. Something fun I can add to my collection and nod in approval when I see it and show it off to friends.

The shape of the box is a good clue. Nothing against the last shipment, I just didn't really need the alignment sticks.

I want one trust me.. Just know I would have to fork over 100 for it

Those covers look sweet. Only problem is they confirmed today mallet won't fit the Works fang. ?? Ethan did say hope we like red white n blue. We'll see soon enough

I just got an email from Callaway... no tracking info yet, but hopefully I have it by Wednesday.

I am sure those of you in Texas will get yours earlier if they are coming out of Austin again.

EDIT: Just got the email from UPS, ETA is 6/18... hopefully it gets here a bit quicker. also, weight is 2.1lbs...

Shipping info received, will be here Monday!!

Eta for me is Tuesday! Has to be a headcover in this package.

Back