Team Callaway Collection

Just got an email...

Currently:

Stripe Show T Shirt
Sir Isaac Decal
XR Trucker Hat
Fusion RX Ball Marker
Truvis Socks

Appreciate the effort they put into having the program but nothing stands out for me on this release unfortunately.

Just got an email...

Currently:

Stripe Show T Shirt
Sir Isaac Decal
XR Trucker Hat
Fusion RX Ball Marker
Truvis Socks

Here is a link to the Stripe Show Shirt

http://www.callawaygolf.com/team-ca...ional&utm_campaign=2016-06-09-CG-TeamCallaway

KMzYj.gif

Sort of my thought as well.. Stripe show T Shirt isn't bad, but I was hoping for the major coins to be on there. The rest of it is just kind of eh, I like the crew sock idea, but not Tru Vis golf balls.

Appreciate the effort they put into having the program but nothing stands out for me on this release unfortunately.

for me it probably would have if it arrived in a box, I had no idea what was coming & I knew only "X" amount people were getting it

for me it probably would have if it arrived in a box, I had no idea what was coming & I knew only "X" amount people were getting it

They said everything is super limited, and they will replace items that sell out with new items, so hopefully this stuff gets snatched up quick

Yeah only thing I saw that caught my eye was the T-shirt. Hopefully the next wave will be more enticing.

I want to try out the socks, but don't know how often I would actually wear them, and paying 27.50 (after tax and shipping) for a pair of weird looking socks has me on pause...

The other items are OK, but nothing that really gets me excited.

I like the stripe show shirt, that's about it.

Just liked the pay up front and mystery box it. To buy all these items is over half the cost of an entire years worth of goodies in the past. Oh well.

I like the stripe show shirt, that's about it.

Just liked the pay up front and mystery box it. To buy all these items is over half the cost of an entire years worth of goodies in the past. Oh well.

I agree.. I wish they wouldnt have moved from that model, but unfortunately they did.

I agree.. I wish they wouldnt have moved from that model, but unfortunately they did.
It is what it is. No at least I can get what I want to use and the other stuff I can save money on for Chrome Soft golf balls! Either way, they get my money.

If those products had been in the subscription box we would have all been super excited.

Buying them separately kills the motivation. The appeal of subscription services is the excitement of the unknown. This was a bad move by Callaway.

Bought a stripe show shirt. Hopefully the medium is a medium and not a shmedium haha

Thats the reason I have held off. I am right in that large range, but sometimes Callaway stuff fits a bit umm tight. I would hate to spend the $ and it not fit.

Bought a stripe show shirt. Hopefully the medium is a medium and not a shmedium haha

I wear an XL and the XL shirts Callaway uses fit like a wetsuit.

Thats the reason I have held off. I am right in that large range, but sometimes Callaway stuff fits a bit umm tight. I would hate to spend the $ and it not fit.
I wear an XL and the XL shirts Callaway uses fit like a wetsuit.

haha, well here's hoping it's right in my wheelhouse..

if it's anything like the sizes they used for our grandaddy apparel, you'll be fine. Those things were moo moos

If those products had been in the subscription box we would have all been super excited.

Buying them separately kills the motivation. The appeal of subscription services is the excitement of the unknown. This was a bad move by Callaway.

Can't agree more. In the box I would have really liked the socks and hat, the stripe show shirt would be fun as well. Not sure what I would do with the decal or the ball marker, but I wouldn't have been upset to receive them.

As it stands now, if I were to order all the items it would be half the price of what I paid for 4 boxes last year. I also think the fact that they opened this up after the Masters and right before the US Open (how do you not have any US Open themed items right now????) makes it seem more like they are just going through the motions.

That stripe show shirt will be mine

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I like the stripe show shirt a lot. Having to physically click the link, buy it, and check out…I'm lazy…and not doing it.

Really true. I'm not shelling out $24.95 or whatever for any of these a la carte. But $100 sent months ago, which I'd have forgotten about by now, and I'd have enjoyed these.

The Stripe Show t-shirts have the modern fit design, meaning it'll be a little slimmer in fit around the shoulders and sleeves. The XL wears like an XL, no complaints here.

Anyone have a link to the Reward Points store, or it just look for what you want and redeem the points you have?

Back