Team Callaway Collection

I'd have been happy with the shirt, and loved the socks, because I love socks, in a box. But I just bought 4 pair of Stance socks last week... Yeah... Disappointed.

Sent from my SM-P600 using Tapatalk

Saw the socks in person yesterday and I will be purchasing a pair soon. I'll add it to the order when I place one for the shirt

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Kinda disappointed. I think I will keep my cc in my pocket on this round.

Nothing in this first round I care to have. If the gear isn't themed after the majors or is an item I can use to practice with, I won't be buying. Oh well. We'll see what comes next.

for me it probably would have if it arrived in a box, I had no idea what was coming & I knew only "X" amount people were getting it
There you go. The "Surprise Box" was they key. This way does nothing for me so far. I sure hope they return to the subscription if it comes back in '17.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

If those products had been in the subscription box we would have all been super excited.

Buying them separately kills the motivation. The appeal of subscription services is the excitement of the unknown. This was a bad move by Callaway.
Couldn't agree more. Said that from jump when they decided to change it. Oh well, maybe they'll go back to the subscription if they do it at all again.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

bought a pair of the socks. Will update when I get them in!

bought a pair of the socks. Will update when I get them in!

I saw em at #TheGauntlet. They're pretty cool and they look more like smiley faces :D

Last edited:
That Stripe Show shirt looks absolutely incredible!

Well done Callaway. Absolutely well done!!! What a great surprise in the package.

3890b814102e0b250be939d0011dac57.jpg
Cool little add in and the shirt is nice too.

The Stripe Show short is cool but the US Open coin makes the package amazing!

The Stripe Show short is cool but the US Open coin makes the package amazing!

Had you seen the Stripe Show in person (and how effing awesome he really is even though he murdered us) you'd call it triple amazing lol

Had you seen the Stripe Show in person (and how effing awesome he really is even though he murdered us) you'd call it triple amazing lol
Have not had the pleasure but certainly would love to!

just purchased the new coin!

I just grabbed the no 3 jacks coin too!!! $9.95 crazy cheap!!

I like the new coin, and the hoodie.

I grabbed the coin as well. Great price IMO.

Ordered no 3 jacks, hoodie and stripe show shirt

I just grabbed the no 3 jacks coin too!!! $9.95 crazy cheap!!

But 9 bucks for shipping...

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using Tapatalk

Edit: signed in but not signed in... Just saw the free shipping. In for 3 coins for me and gifts...finally get to use my gift card atleast!

Back