Looks good, I'm in the market for a rangefinder this year. Couple quick questions...

How does one enter for the giveaway?

Anyone have feedback on the more expensive TecTecTec models that have image stabilization - is this a worthwhile feature?

The KLYR just looks smaller in length, looks to be just as tall and thick as others, is it really more pocketable?
The giveaway we are running on Twitter right now.

It is definitely pocketable and smaller both in length and a little in width. It fit in my pocket last week at the THP Event really well. here it is next to my VC range finder, which isnt all that big either.

IMG_8013.JPG

Looks good, I'm in the market for a rangefinder this year. Couple quick questions...

How does one enter for the giveaway?

Anyone have feedback on the more expensive TecTecTec models that have image stabilization - is this a worthwhile feature?

The KLYR just looks smaller in length, looks to be just as tall and thick as others, is it really more pocketable?

Definitely more pocketable that the ULT-S Pro.
I have both next to me as I typed this and ran a quick side-by-side test. The KLYR image looks better. Image stabilization is a cool feature, no doubt. I'm not sure I would spend the extra money for it when this one offers what I would want. Now if you wanted to look at the other options like red font, fog mode, then sure it's worth considering.

Definitely more pocketable that the ULT-S Pro.
I have both next to me as I typed this and ran a quick side-by-side test. The KLYR image looks better. Image stabilization is a cool feature, no doubt. I'm not sure I would spend the extra money for it when this one offers what I would want. Now if you wanted to look at the other options like red font, fog mode, then sure it's worth considering.
Man if this one had red font, I think it would be the absolute perfect rangefinder! Crazy how easy red is to see on some of them

I really this has all the features I would need and the yellow colour is very cool looking and easy to spot. Best feature is the size… this will be definitely on my wish list.

I really this has all the features I would need and the yellow colour is very cool looking and easy to spot. Best feature is the size… this will be definitely on my wish list.
Yellow is even better in person and yellow is far from my favorite color. But this works!

Continuing to REALLY enjoy using this rangefinder. Locks on to pins almost instantly and helps with other things like trees at the end of fairway (to see if I'd run through or not) or groups playing in front to see when they are out of range. Since I've gotten it, I've even played two nine hole rounds with just this and not my watch. I still feel like the watch is quicker, since this is having to be grabbed and put away every time, but man if it's not relaxing to shoot distances.

My favorite thing about it though has been on the range. We are hitting from mats only still and they have ranges posted in the ground of each practice pin. Well those are anywhere from five to 15 yards off of what's posted. So there were times I thought for sure I was hitting my distance, I came up well short and got frustrated. Shot it with my KLYR and saw the distance discrepancy. Really glad this is on my bag at all times now.

Also, there's a contest going on for one right now on THPs Instagram! You'd doing yourself no favors if you miss out on entering!

Look what came in the mail just in time, one hour before my round today! I was watching the tracking number like an absolute hawk.

My first initial thoughts were, ‘If that quick shipping (thanks to @GolferGal and @JB for that!) and that perfect timing have anything to say about it, I’m gonna love this rangefinder!” And I was absolutely right.

Was super impressed with the packaging, it comes with a magnetic belt clip, magnetic ball marker that clips to the case, and the built-in magnetic piece for the cart.

I saw the reviews and specs, but was still shocked at how small, compact and convenient it was during my first round with it today. Pretty dang slick rangefinder if you ask me! Even when I did have a rangefinder in the past, I never had one that I could clip to the cart but I always wanted one - made all the difference in the world.

Optics were absolutely fantastic (best I’ve seen out of a golf or hunting rangefinder), loved having the actual and slope yardages at once, and it locked in to the pin with vibration like a piece of cake. When I get the chance to play with it more, I know I’m gonna find even more aspects that I love about it.

Can’t thank @JB, @GolferGal, and all the folks at THP enough. Couldn’t be more pumped. THP is awesome - thank you!
I was wondering if you got this yet @jmcintyre! Saw this post so I figured I'd quote it to the product thread 😁 That white is FANTASTIC!

I was wondering if you got this yet @jmcintyre! Saw this post so I figured I'd quote it to the product thread 😁 That white is FANTASTIC!
I appreciate you lookin out for me and getting my post to the right place 😎 I think the white looks pretty dang sleek too!

Absolutely love the KLYR rangefinder. Been out with it 3 or 4 so times now, so I’ve picked up on more and more things I love about it, especially the scan mode 🔥

Just did. Wow that’s a cool freaking feature!!
It’s great being able to get the yardages of various marks, hazards, and the pin in one single, smooth, swoop!

Picks up the pin like a piece of cake no matter what objects surround it or are behind it. I’ve been thoroughly impressed!

The giveaway we are running on Twitter right now.

It is definitely pocketable and smaller both in length and a little in width. It fit in my pocket last week at the THP Event really well. here it is next to my VC range finder, which isnt all that big either.

View attachment 9079093

How are the optics next to the SL2? I had the SL1 up until this weekend where I left it in the cart and it’s gone forever now! Pretty bummed about that. Not sure I want to drop the coin on the SL2

How are the optics next to the SL2? I had the SL1 up until this weekend where I left it in the cart and it’s gone forever now! Pretty bummed about that. Not sure I want to drop the coin on the SL2
Similar. From pure clarity stand point and speed.
I love my SL2 with full hole view, but this is darn fast and much smaller.

Similar. From pure clarity stand point and speed.
I love my SL2 with full hole view, but this is darn fast and much smaller.

Thats pretty solid!

Just found out I won one of these on the IG contest! Thank you THP!! Crazy pumped to try this thing out. I think the yellow is gonna pop and start some conversations with guys on the course

Just found out I won one of these on the IG contest! Thank you THP!! Crazy pumped to try this thing out. I think the yellow is gonna pop and start some conversations with guys on the course
Congrats!

Just ordered on Amazon. Gets here tomorrow

Congrats Phil!!

Ok so it took me a minute, really shooting the target a couple times to figure out that the big number shown at the top is the adjusted yardage, and the actual yardage is at the bottom with the adjustment shown. Once I figured that out, it was easy breezy.

More of these getting in THPer hands is awesome! Also, Congrats on the win @PhillyV !

These are slick looking little units. Great price point. Seeing more TecTecTec stuff lately. Pretty cool what they are doing.

Thanks fellas! Really pumped to get it out on the course. It will be the first one with any mag tech so I’m excited not to mess with getting it in and out of the cart the whole round

Boom!

F38082B0-A12B-4411-B152-7DB3D4B81165.jpeg57C61AF7-BEEF-44B1-ABC7-285D20558FC4.jpeg
6B592A45-F973-4353-BFF2-BF092800B1A1.jpeg

Back