The 100 Putt Challenge

I haven’t been getting in my 100 daily, but since starting this challenge I’m averaging 31.2 putts over 6 rounds. This is down from 34.6 over my previous 14 rounds. And I’ve had zero 3 putts in two of my last three rounds including my last round with a personal best 26 putts.

I've been off and on. Getting some in today without overdoing it

I think I may have to start trying this (or a modified version) once my new putter arrives just to work on getting a feel for it.

I haven’t been posting in here but I’m still getting this every day I don’t play and most I do.

I haven’t been posting in here but I’m still getting this every day I don’t play and most I do.
I have been getting it most days as well!

I’m no longer doing 100 a day due to time constraints, but I still roll probably 30-50 a day. Better than nothing and keeps my swing/tempo in check.

Sent from my phone using Tapatalk

And we’re back. It’s the first time I’ve gotten the putting mat out since getting two puppies so we’ll see how this goes. They haven’t found it yet...
F552A2CB-4C43-4F0E-83F3-2E050158D9EF.jpeg

As the last few warm days come and go, bumping this back up. Half way to 100, plan to get the rest in this morning, then continue to keep it going throughout much if the cold months ahead.

Who's ready to pick it back up?

As the last few warm days come and go, bumping this back up. Half way to 100, plan to get the rest in this morning, then continue to keep it going throughout much if the cold months ahead.

Who's ready to pick it back up?
I've been keeping it going most days.. I'm in

im lucky, downstairs from my highrise is a putting green lol

I don't know that I can do 100 every day all winter but 700 each week on my indoor green would be a quiet week of putting now that all the courses are closed for 5 months. Today my 100 is done and I'm sure I'll get to 200+ by 9 pm.

Last edited:
Just found this thread I'm in for 100 although wont manage the 10' as don't have enough space or a mat long enough.
That's ok, my longest putt is 7'. Just about rolling some putts and getting better!

Got my 100 in today!

Working from home and lots of conference calls gives plenty of putting time!

d81657709374c0d7c7742a8bbbd299a0.jpg

I should start this.

Could make my putting that much better

haha i can but will i?
I dont see a reason not to. Winter will be upon us soon, so why not roll some putts. Just makes me ponder a new putter when I miss a few, and that seems like the way to go :unsure:

I dont see a reason not to. Winter will be upon us soon, so why not roll some putts. Just makes me ponder a new putter when I miss a few, and that seems like the way to go :unsure:

A few years ago i would be so diligent about practicing in the winter (putting) I’ve definitely gotten aWay from that should bring it back for sure. Need to dial in the putter TeamHackers got me

A few years ago i would be so diligent about practicing in the winter (putting) I’ve definitely gotten aWay from that should bring it back for sure. Need to dial in the putter TeamHackers got me
Seems like a good reason to get some putts in, that customer Cobra putter was sweet!

Halfway there for today.

Back