The 100 Putt Challenge

Got my 100 for today in. Glad I've been working on this! Keep rolling them putts guys!

I must say, I do feel like my putting stroke has gotten much more consistent since I started doing this. I will continue.

Finished this morning.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Got mine in!

I couldn’t get my putts in last night but my god did I roll some great putts today. I’m seeing some benefit for sure from this. I’ll get the 100 I owe from yesterday over the next few days.

Not sure I will get my putts in today. Too nice outside and my mat is in the basement.

I failed miserably today

I went from leaving the blade open at impact and setup to bring a hair closed. The closed is better though - both line and speed

Marked off 5’, 10’, 15’ and 20’ in the basement and putt throughout the day and my son even finds time to putt himself.

Working 3 5 6 9 feet putts tonight and will be working those over this June of golf improvement month.

Got mine in today!!

Turns out I don’t hold my breath while putting. Who knew?! On a more frustrating note, my one year old cat has taken a special interest in my putting.

Done for the day. I definitely know this is helping me on everything inside of 10. I am noticing it considerably when I go outside versus using the puttout. I need to figure out how to work on my lag putting for the 25 plus. Part of it is just not being used to my new putter outside. It is lighter than my swag is. But I am leaving too many not easy second putts.

1/3 done during the last conference call...

noticing I start pushing some 6+ footers right... same with longer distances... this makes sense.

Almost half way there

another 30 putts while contemplating a putter order ;);) excited for the new arrival!

Trying to improve my putting indoors with "gates" rather than just roll more putts.

Got mine in!

Finished after everyone in bed. More practice for hitting small PuttOut hole.

Finished. But I almost didnt after a terrible range session.

I’m not going to make it today - i guess I’ve got more tomorrow

First 10 putts were ugly. Then a cat threw up INTO THE HOLE on my SKLZ mat. After cleaning that up my next 10 putts were perfect! It’s been a mixed bag this morning.
876F4F3E-B2B4-4CD9-A9BF-CF880F108566.jpeg

Finally back at it again tonight. Cleaned up all the kids toys in the basement to clear out space for the mat again.
Cleveland Huntington beach #1 - 79 of 80
Swag Handsome One Raw - 17 of 20

Not bad. Missed four out of 100. 3 of the misses were really really bad though lol.

Back