The 2014-15 College football thread (SPOILERS)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree, hopefully mitch will improve. But still a good season we had one of the toughest big 10 schedules.

Hardin misses again, cmon man.

Florida really wants to lose this game.

What happened in fl game I stepped away

Lol i guess osu shouldn't show

Anyone can beat anyone I guess, OSU was supposed to be in trouble after Miller went down.

Gophers bring it back to within 3 with the offense showing some life finally and Maxx getting a catch finally. Defense needs to build off of that drive.

Miss St not ready to bow out yet. Down by a touchdown

TD will stand for Miss State

Anyone can beat anyone I guess, OSU was supposed to be in trouble after Miller went down.

Gophers bring it back to within 3 with the offense showing some life finally and Maxx getting a catch finally. Defense needs to build off of that drive.
My sentiments exactly.

The difference between the powers in the ncaa and everyone else is that their 2nd and 3rd string qb are still top recruits.

Gonna be tough that's for sure. Hope urban can come up with a game plan and I hope they fire fickel this week lol

Terrible pressure on 3rd down

So much for the defense stepping up

Holding on every freaking play

Wow almost convert 3rd and 18 and now in fg range making it a td needed

Cook has special speed for a back of his size.

I would not be surprised if FSU runs the tables and wins the whole thing . Everyone wants them to lose every week , but they have so much fight in them . Their composure and ability to win from behind this season is unreal .. Unreal

I would not be surprised if FSU runs the tables and wins the whole thing . Everyone wants them to lose every week , but they have so much fight in them . Their composure and ability to win from behind this season is unreal .. Unreal

I would be stunned if FSU beat Bama or Oregon. They could beat TCU but it would be 42-40

Since the gophers offense has had no life since the first quarter and the defense is imploding and barrett is out next week, looks like the Badgers are winning the big ten championship game next week. Leidner continues to show that the gophers are a qb away from something special which makes this game so frustrating. Yes there is still time left but I am losing faith fast. I would love for this post to look really stupid in 30-45 minutes but I don't see it happening.

Sounds good Nostradamus.

Good job Indiana winning the Oaken Bucket .. Now that is one instate rivalry .. IU vs Purdue. Great stuff

Jones has a freaking cannon for an arm they just need to change the gameplan.

Are they better? Probably not but you can't write them off.

4th down could almost seal the win

Yes! Go Gators!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back