The 2014 Putting Extravaganza With SeeMore Putters

That's pretty incredible. The SeeMore experience is amazing, and Hermitage is a fun course. (I think I played the President when I was up there.). The price with hotel is also phenomenal.

This one will fill up fast. Like in minutes.

Guys, we still think based on what is involved, it is quite the bargain. A simple typo is all, but we dont want to have that take away from this incredible event.

Without question it is, just having some fun!

You would likely pay that much just for golf & hotel. Then you add on what really makes this trip so special plus a $100 credit to SeeMore.

It's truly a phenomenal deal, without question!

Basically a 4hr SPi lesson on the course. That is almost worth the price of admission right there.

I've experienced a couple of on-course lessons before, and I really think they are incredible. Rather than just pushing balls towards a hole on a putting green, you take your REAL stroke and they work with you to improve it. How about that?!?!?!

Awesome! Cant wait to sign up!

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Xparent BlueTapatalk 2

Oh my. Sounds like an amazing weekend.....

Im all in for this. I have already gotten permission from the wife just waiting for Monday!!!

My daughter is pumped!
y9ynema4.jpg

I like how she is trying to use the putter as a RH putter - you're teaching her well.

Boom goes the dynamite! This looks sick for whoever can make it - I know I could use the putting help, but there is no way I can swing 2 THP events involving significant travel, from both a money and vacation time standpoint.

Wow, that is a great deal!!! This is will be an awesome event no doubt.

I really want in on this.

well well well....

Hardest part complete. Got the wife okay. Woot woot.

Come Monday there will be 24 very happy people and quite a few sad ones as well

Seriously good deal for what all is included. I've played both of The Hermitage courses and they are fun. Have to ponder this one.

Wow is all I can say. I want in.

I am so in for this! I need to find a way to schedule a meeting or something on Monday so I can get in on the 24.

Thank you THP and SeeMore for the opportunity.

JM

Such an awesome event! Really good deal too. I can only swing one THP event next year.....which one to go for is the question.

Getting the wife to buy in is the hard part.

This event is gonna be a blast, great experience and worth every penny!

Got to see if I can make this one happen, as I might have a huge conflict that weekend.

This is perfect. First weekend of my vacation. Just have to tell the wife that I will be late joining her and the kids at the beach.

I'm stoke this is gonna be amazing, now the hard part, need to pass this trough family council

I absolutely love getting texts about this and people discussing a road trip.

The excitement level for this one is insane. 24 spots.....and not a single one will be easy to come by.

Back