The 2014 Putting Extravaganza With SeeMore Putters

Matt hasn't told me what I am doing. So guess ill probably just fly down there. Is anyone going down on Thursday?
I'm doing whatever Matt tells me to do......

As long as people are there early Friday for a round of golf, I dont care how you get there! :act-up:

Lol, ok.

Im so off tonight I was thinking of Love is in the Air Event. LOL. But as far as I know for this Me and bhilln are probably leaving friday to head down there in the car. I think flying wedge might meet with us, maybe he can fly us lol......

Reading all the Grandaddy travel updates. I couldn't help but think that will be us in just 6 months.

I'm still waiting for Southwest to post fares for that weekend. I'll either fly after work on Thursday and grab a hotel that night. Or drive 6 hours or so Thursday evening. And do the final 4 hours on Friday am

Last edited:
Im so off tonight I was thinking of Love is in the Air Event. LOL. But as far as I know for this Me and bhilln are probably leaving friday to head down there in the car. I think flying wedge might meet with us, maybe he can fly us lol......

Well I'm upgrading to Captain and transitioning to a new airplane. I have a bunch if training ahead of me. I can only hope to still be able to make it.

Well I'm upgrading to Captain and transitioning to a new airplane. I have a bunch if training ahead of me. I can only hope to still be able to make it.

Congrats on the promotion. Maybe you can come to Maryland/NJ and fly a group of us there as part of your training, I trust you!

Congrats on the promotion. Maybe you can come to Maryland/NJ and fly a group of us there as part of your training, I trust you!

I totally would but I don't think American will let me have an airplane. Thanks I'm excited about the opportunity ahead! I can only hope I'm not in training in the middle if June.

I totally would but I don't think American will let me have an airplane. Thanks I'm excited about the opportunity ahead! I can only hope I'm not in training in the middle if June.

Darn, I hate when employers get all picky like that :) Seriously, hope the timing does work out for you, looking forward to meeting everyone.

Seeing all the awesomeness in the grandaddy thread as they tour the callaway performance center, I seriously can't wait to hang out with all you guys and have the same experience with all the behind the scene seemore goodness!

Seeing all the awesomeness in the grandaddy thread as they tour the callaway performance center, I seriously can't wait to hang out with all you guys and have the same experience with all the behind the scene seemore goodness!

Ty my thoughts exactly, good news...it's real and will happen, bad news...6 months to wait :(

Honestly, this is so far in the future, I keep forgetting about it and hadn't made that connection; HOWEVER, reading your post actually made the hair on the back of my neck stand up. So I'll give this a big SAME HERE!

I am quite jealous of you guys on this one.

I am quite jealous of you guys on this one.
Thanks TNT...and by the way I'm like a nice Amber Ale......after all you have set a precedent with the beers in the room...
HA, J/K..well Kinda :)

I just cannot wait for this one. I hope that I can road trip this with some THPers that are in the NJ/E PA area.

I am really on the fence about this. I really really want to attend this for obvious reasons but dont know if I will be able to. Hoping to make a decision coming up here soon. There may very well be a spot opening up for anyone that wants in.

I am really on the fence about this. I really really want to attend this for obvious reasons but dont know if I will be able to. Hoping to make a decision coming up here soon. There may very well be a spot opening up for anyone that wants in.

We need to road trip it my friend! Hope you can make this happen.

Now see that's just messed up dev. I'd love to hear your review and experience about this event, but who wouldn't want to go to this...

We need to road trip it my friend! Hope you can make this happen.

When I signed up for this the MC was nothing but a pipe dream for me. I have to make sure I can make this happen both financially and with work. I am literally selling everything I can to make it possible but it may just be cheaper and easier for me to attend the Ocean City Invitational. Believe me though, I really really do want to attend.

I just cannot wait for this one. I hope that I can road trip this with some THPers that are in the NJ/E PA area.
If you don't mind makng the first leg drive down to Baltimore, stay in touch. I'd be open for roadtripping from here. Right now if I don't fly, I'm thinking of driving down to the VA/NC border late Thursday afternoon, that would leave about 4 hours into Nashville Friday morning.

When I signed up for this the MC was nothing but a pipe dream for me. I have to make sure I can make this happen both financially and with work. I am literally selling everything I can to make it possible but it may just be cheaper and easier for me to attend the Ocean City Invitational. Believe me though, I really really do want to attend.
Dev...No doubt both would be awesome experiences, with the MC topping the list. However, I know we all have limited time off work and money. Certainly hope you are able to make it. I'll touch base with you soon, regarding some details on making the drive and making it affordable for anyone that wants to go that route.

I hear ya buddy, I wasn't expecting the MC and Adams event when I signed up for this. And then PGA National?!?!

I will make it happen especially given Cobra/MC (obvious assumption there). Too fantastic of an opportunity to miss out on!

I hear ya buddy, I wasn't expecting the MC and Adams event when I signed up for this. And then PGA National?!?!

I will make it happen especially given Cobra/MC (obvious assumption there). Too fantastic of an opportunity to miss out on!

The fact that a bunch of my Team THP teammates will be there doesnt hurt either. I am definitely trying to make it work. The timing of it being so close to the MC is an issue for me as well. Hopefully I can sort out work and everything and attend.

The fact that a bunch of my Team THP teammates will be there doesnt hurt either. I am definitely trying to make it work. The timing of it being so close to the MC is an issue for me as well. Hopefully I can sort out work and everything and attend.

Good thing about this is that if flying, you could legitimately do it with no time off. Maybe a half day Friday?

Back