The 2014 Putting Extravaganza With SeeMore Putters

This is going to be an incredible event for you dudes. Extremely jealous of those that got in.

This is going to be an incredible event for you dudes. Extremely jealous of those that got in.

I'm so pumped I got in. I didn't expect to, but I am so grateful I did.

Maaaaaaaaaaaan, 2014 is already setup to be craaaaaaaaazy for me. Can't wait to finally see the HQ in Franklin!

I hear ya man, can't wait to meet you guys and take in what SeeMore has for us there.
Maaaaaaaaaaaan, 2014 is already setup to be craaaaaaaaazy for me. Can't wait to finally see the HQ in Franklin!

Thanks Ryan. I'm really excited. With all the great MC and King contests, and the Bridgestone Series announcements going on, and this still being 6 months away, it's easy for this event to get overlooked.

However I think I can safely say I bet a say doesn't go by that I don't think about how incredible of time we are in for in June.

I've never met any of the SeeMore guys but just from a few interactions I've had with them on here, Facebook and LinkedIn, they are really excited for this event as well.

Promises to be something really special.

You're in for this one too?! I must have missed it! Can't wait to meet ya bud!

Yes!!! I'm in it to win it! This event was super high on my radar for next year and super excited to make it. Gonna be so great!

going to be one hell of a weekend boys

going to be one hell of a weekend boys

You got that right. You flying there? I still gotta talk with Pete and see his plans and see about car pooling for the weekend!

I STILL can't believe all that we are getting for the price. Hell just the golf and gift certificate covers what we're paying!

You got that right. You flying there? I still gotta talk with Pete and see his plans and see about car pooling for the weekend!

I'm going to fly. Waiting for Senate session calendar to be released to see what the tail end of that week is going to be like for work.

Dean.

Twice in one year? Stop toying with my emotions.

I think I'm going to drive since it's in my summer off, could be a fun road trip.

Dean.

Twice in one year? Stop toying with my emotions.

I think I'm going to drive since it's in my summer off, could be a fun road trip.

It's happening and it shall be epic

I'm driving it, I have the time off so I'm going to make a road trip out of it and I hate flying.
Probably leaving on Thursday and getting back Monday. Plus, rental cars are fun!

I talk to whoever will listen about this event everyday haha. Soooo excited for this trip.

I'm driving it, I have the time off so I'm going to make a road trip out of it and I hate flying.
Probably leaving on Thursday and getting back Monday. Plus, rental cars are fun!

I talk to whoever will listen about this event everyday haha. Soooo excited for this trip.

Awesome! I plan on taking Friday and Monday off as well! Maybe we can put something together with Pete! You still in for our sim outing?

Awesome! I plan on taking Friday and Monday off as well! Maybe we can put something together with Pete! You still in for our sim outing?

That'd be an epic THP road trip!

And yep, looking forward to hanging out with everyone.

That'd be an epic THP road trip!

And yep, looking forward to hanging out with everyone.
Ricky mentioned it as well. Still a ways away to finalize things, but his in-laws live in Latham (just outside of Albany) and I think he mentioned traveling up here from Jersey and hitching a ride. I plan on driving my Explorer, and there would be plenty of room for the four of us...as long as you guys leave your 8 SeeMores home. :)

Ricky mentioned it as well. Still a ways away to finalize things, but his in-laws live in Latham (just outside of Albany) and I think he mentioned traveling up here from Jersey and hitching a ride. I plan on driving my Explorer, and there would be plenty of room for the four of us...as long as you guys leave your 8 SeeMores home. :)

Haha only plan on bringing one! I'll leave the staff bag home too. ;)

I'm flying in Friday morning and out Sunday night. I hate driving anything more then 3-4 hrs!

Back